Old April 27th 05, 03:07 PM

Default Air America scores it's lowest ever ratings

www.worldnetdaily.com
Hey CeeTee,I am awake now,I am awoke,I am awoke,I am awoke,,,,,,,,,,
Scratch,Scratch,Scratch.Now I am fixin to get me another cup of coffee
just loaded with lots and lots of High Test Caffeine.
Yawnnnnnnnn,,,,,,,, Scratch,Scratch,Scratch,,,,,,
I beat you to that one too.
cuhulin

Old April 27th 05, 04:36 PM
David

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:07:59 -0500, wrote:

www.worldnetdaily.com
Hey CeeTee,I am awake now,I am awoke,I am awoke,I am awoke,,,,,,,,,,
Scratch,Scratch,Scratch.Now I am fixin to get me another cup of coffee
just loaded with lots and lots of High Test Caffeine.
Yawnnnnnnnn,,,,,,,, Scratch,Scratch,Scratch,,,,,,
I beat you to that one too.
cuhulin

Get a real computer. Your links never work.

Old April 27th 05, 05:14 PM

They work for me,ricketts,or I wouldn't post them here.I click on them
and they pop up almost instantly,even with my webtv set top box on dial
up.webtv doesn't have a hard drive and that garbage that slows down
computers.Lots of times webtv is faster than computers on dial up.Maybe
YOU need a real computer?
cuhulin

Old April 28th 05, 12:49 AM

I am not a goofball,Barry.YOU ARE! Your problem is you just don't know
how to Live!
cuhulin

Old April 28th 05, 02:48 AM
m II

Ryan wrote:

3/4 of the stuff you mentioned is made in China, microbrain.

'hulin is not good with fractions. We prefer the use of the words 'MOST' and
'LEAST' whenever any quantity involving a denominator may befuddle him.

In a related vein, he's not much better doing his 'gozintas'.

michael bodine II

Old April 28th 05, 03:24 AM
Ryan

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 01:48:16 GMT, m II wrote:

Ryan wrote:

3/4 of the stuff you mentioned is made in China, microbrain.

'hulin is not good with fractions. We prefer the use of the words 'MOST' and
'LEAST' whenever any quantity involving a denominator may befuddle him.

In a related vein, he's not much better doing his 'gozintas'.

michael bodine II

I think he's on dope.