Old April 28th 05, 12:41 AM

Default WALTER CRONKITE SLAMS C-CRANE CRANK RADIO ON COAST TO COAST!

I don't like walter cronkite and I never have and I never will (because
he is a Communist!) either,BUT!,I have to Agree with him on that
one.ccrane S..KS D..KS A MILLION MILES LONG,AND,,, THE CRAP! ccrane
sells S..KS D..KS A MILLION MILES LONG TOO!!!
cuhulin

Old April 28th 05, 12:42 AM

Art Bell and George Noory an Hoagland are ALL KOOKS!
cuhulin

Old April 28th 05, 02:58 AM
Lon 742212

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page453.html

First Hour: Richard C. Hoagland of Enterprise Mission will discuss the
latest findings about Titan's atmosphere. 27/28 April Wed/Thur

-----

"George Orwell" wrote in message
For immediate release -

(News) Former commentator Walter Cronkite embarrassed
radio talk show host George Noory and the Premiere
radio Network on April 26, 2005's radio show.
It appears that Noory had set up a surprise chat as
a birthday present for Richard Hoagland.
Cronkite admitted that "Hoagland was still having
hallucinations after all these years."
But the icing on the cake was when Cronkite at the
end of the call exclaimed,
Cronkite: That C Crane radio wind up radio isn't worth a hoot
Noory: How's that?
Cronkite: Tain't worth a hoot...that wind up radio you peddle is good for
nothing but gratin'cheese!

Well it seems after this banter Premiere cut the subsequent
comment from next mornings rebroadcast.

Old April 28th 05, 03:26 AM
John Steffes

Heard the broadcast. Cronkite was as best, spoofing Richard on his
birthday. The added comment regarding the allusion of wind-up motion on
the generator and a cheese grator was an added effect.

Pure entertainment!

John

Old April 28th 05, 03:44 AM

Tickles the crap out of me what that Commie! cronkite said about that
junk dealer ccrane windup crap! Hey,Richard Sauder www.sauderzone.com
is scheduled to be on the KOOK coasttocoastam show tomorrow
night.Richard Sauder is alright.I will listen in till I driff off to
sleep tomorrow night.My beauty sleep,ya know.
cuhulin

Old April 28th 05, 03:49 AM

walter cronkite is one of those Commie! new world order B.....D
S.O.B.'s!
cuhulin