Old April 30th 05, 03:29 AM
Burr

Default I wonder

I wonder where Cuhulin is??

Don't think I have seen any post from him today.

Old April 30th 05, 04:03 AM
Telamon

In article y4Cce.3927$r81.2433@trnddc02, "Burr"
wrote:

I wonder where Cuhulin is??

Don't think I have seen any post from him today.

He probably watered the plant in the leaky vase on top of the TV.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 30th 05, 04:27 AM
Jorma DeLuxe

wrote:

I wonder where Cuhulin is??

Don't think I have seen any post from him today.

He probably watered the plant in the leaky vase on top of the TV.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

I don't think much of people that keep feeding the Trolls.

What did you listen to on SW today Telefon?

Nice display of "W" ethics.

Jorma

Old April 30th 05, 05:51 AM
m II

wrote:

I wonder where Cuhulin is??

Don't think I have seen any post from him today.

He probably watered the plant in the leaky vase on top of the TV.

His last posting was a question whether to use a fork or knife to pry burning
toast out of a stuck toaster. He may have found out what not to use.

At least we know the dog has enough food for a week or two.

mike

Old April 30th 05, 05:55 PM
Honus

wrote:

I wonder where Cuhulin is??

Don't think I have seen any post from him today.

He probably watered the plant in the leaky vase on top of the TV.

His last posting was a question whether to use a fork or knife to pry

burning
toast out of a stuck toaster. He may have found out what not to use.

At least we know the dog has enough food for a week or two.

It'd be at least enough for a month...provided Blueberry was hungry enough
to eat -that-.

Old May 1st 05, 06:51 AM
m II

Honus wrote:

At least we know the dog has enough food for a week or two.

It'd be at least enough for a month...provided Blueberry was hungry enough
to eat -that-.

Sure he will. Turnabout is fair play.

miek
Old May 1st 05, 07:34 AM
Honus

"m II" wrote in message
Honus wrote:

At least we know the dog has enough food for a week or two.

It'd be at least enough for a month...provided Blueberry was hungry

enough
to eat -that-.

Sure he will. Turnabout is fair play.

Blueberry's a she-dog.

Cattledogs are smart...-damned- smart. I would imagine that their standards
are on the high side as well.

Question: Why was Blueberry licking her anus?

Answer: To get the taste of Cuhulin out of her mouth.

Old April 30th 05, 05:03 PM
Burr

"Burr" wrote in message
I wonder where Cuhulin is??

Don't think I have seen any post from him today.

I think """maybe"""" someone at WEB-TV has had a little talk with our
friend!!!!

Burr