Old April 30th 05, 06:30 PM
RM MS

Default I liked Cuhulin. He is funny. Very funny man. Liked dogs.

cuhulin wrote: " . . .Les,you don't even know what I look like! You
don't even know who is typing on this keyboard!!! "

Hope this helps:

http://porchmonkey.250free.com/HillbillyOnline.jpg

Old April 30th 05, 07:52 PM
Steve K

First of all David said (In a previous thread):

I tried WebTV for a few days as it
came pre-installed on my first DVR.
You have to be a masochist to use it.
It is painful. It has no mouse. I have
no respect for anyone who doesn't
upgrade to at least a $300 computor
for web surfing (unless they are that
dirt poor, which Coon-ass obviously
isn't).

Masochist??? Not at all, and not painful to use at all. I used Puters
all of my Telco 28 yr. career before retiring, from the processors of
our huge E.S.S. switchers, to $50k Sun terminals, to desktop PCs, and
finally down to laptops to access various systems, to do my job, and I
never wanted to see a puter in my house. No mouse on this KB. I find the
arrows most easy to navigate with. And I can not express the luxury to
you all of sitting in my cushy recliner across the room from my
beautiful to look at 32" TV. But that's just IMHO.

Anyway, about Larry. I first ran into him after discovering the USENET
"service-webtv" grp. Yeah he might be a bit off color, but I find many
of you puter usenet PPL are, talking just as vulgar as any sailor I knew
while I was in 6771 (U.S.S. Holland AS-32, for over 2 of those yrs).
Anyway you know the saying, "Anybody living in Glass housesyada yada
yada :-). If the rest of you had the same stupid A__ed TOS we have, many
of you also would have been OUT OF HERE. Larry added spice to many of
your miserable lives. AND I'm not just sticking up for him because he
is(Was) also a WEBTVr.

Old April 30th 05, 09:08 PM
Tattoo Vampire

Steve K wrote:

Anyway, about Larry. I first ran into him after discovering the USENET
"service-webtv" grp. Yeah he might be a bit off color, but I find many
of you puter usenet PPL are, talking just as vulgar as any sailor I knew
while I was in 6771 (U.S.S. Holland AS-32, for over 2 of those yrs).
Anyway you know the saying, "Anybody living in Glass housesyada yada
yada :-). If the rest of you had the same stupid A__ed TOS we have, many
of you also would have been OUT OF HERE. Larry added spice to many of
your miserable lives. AND I'm not just sticking up for him because he
is(Was) also a WEBTVr.

Oh, please. The guy is a walking, talking rectum. He didn't contribute
anything to this group but noise, and he had an absolutely filthy mouth.

I hope they sent him packing. If they did, we have the relief of knowing
he'll never been seen in this group again, because he's too stupid to get a
real ISP or operate a real computer.
--
[tv]

You're upset.
"Your finely honed Betazoid sense tell you that?"
Well...that and the table.
-- Troi and K'Ehleyr, "The Emissary", stardate 42901.3
Old April 30th 05, 10:17 PM

Don't be fooled by Cuhulin's "just fell of the turnip wagon" routines.
Occasionally he lets the mask drop and shows some real smarts. I think
it's just an act pushing the limits of the free speech amendment.
The range of people on this site is the thing that makes it
interesting. The stronger an organization, the more variety it can
contain.
Read all of Cuhulin's posts carefully.

Old April 30th 05, 10:24 PM
Brian Hill

wrote in message
ups.com...
Don't be fooled by Cuhulin's "just fell of the turnip wagon" routines.
Occasionally he lets the mask drop and shows some real smarts. I think
it's just an act pushing the limits of the free speech amendment.
The range of people on this site is the thing that makes it
interesting. The stronger an organization, the more variety it can
contain.
Read all of Cuhulin's posts carefully.

I agree. He plays stupid to see whos stupid enough to fall for it.

B.H.

Old May 1st 05, 05:42 AM
Honus

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
Don't be fooled by Cuhulin's "just fell of the turnip wagon" routines.
Occasionally he lets the mask drop and shows some real smarts. I think
it's just an act pushing the limits of the free speech amendment.
The range of people on this site is the thing that makes it
interesting. The stronger an organization, the more variety it can
contain.
Read all of Cuhulin's posts carefully.

I agree. He plays stupid to see whos stupid enough to fall for it.

I'm not so sure...why would he killfile/ignore anyone then?

Old May 1st 05, 05:50 AM
Honus

"Burr Patterson, Jr." wrote in message
YUP, I agree. I noticed that a long time ago.

I did as well, but I assumed it was a sober vs. inebriated sort of issue.

Old May 1st 05, 04:08 PM
Brian Hill

"Honus" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
Don't be fooled by Cuhulin's "just fell of the turnip wagon" routines.
Occasionally he lets the mask drop and shows some real smarts. I think
it's just an act pushing the limits of the free speech amendment.
The range of people on this site is the thing that makes it
interesting. The stronger an organization, the more variety it can
contain.
Read all of Cuhulin's posts carefully.

I agree. He plays stupid to see whos stupid enough to fall for it.

I'm not so sure...why would he killfile/ignore anyone then?

It's just mind games. He doesn't kill file anyone.

B.H.

Old May 2nd 05, 04:33 AM
m II

Brian Hill wrote:

It's just mind games. He doesn't kill file anyone.

'mind games' and ''hulin' appear to be mutually exclusive terms. Sorta like
'greenview industrial'.

mike