Old May 2nd 05, 04:29 AM
mydigcam

Default American Christians

OMG... some of you folks here are as bad as cuhulin... just a bit better
spoken.

"? Dr. Artaud ?" wrote in message

My apologies to the Jewish readers of this group, but this is a shortwave
related topic.

Old May 2nd 05, 10:08 PM
€ Dr. Artaud €

"mydigcam" wrote in
:

Just what do you consider as suitable for posting on this NG, "I just
bought a Sony 7600GR", is that it?

Oh My God, it would get quite boring. There is shortwave show content and
shortwave technical issues, both comprise topics suitable for posting.

On the topic of Cuhulin, half the posts on this NG were by people trying
to instigate responses from him, then expressing incredulity at his
replies.

Just curious, from a search of your name "mydigcam", there are zero posts
under that name, or having that name, when searching Google Groups. Odd,
were you just born, or are you are regular concealing their name under a
pseudonym, or what? You just happened to stroll into this NG, fully aware
of Cuhulin, and yet had no other posts. Obviously this is not the case.

Perhaps you have a simplistic view of life, preferring that all people
are just like you. Notice that in my original post, no matter how
offended that I was by the particular Christian Show, I would never
suggest that anyone prohibits them from broadcasting it. I have the power
to turn the show off, I listened yesterday just to confirm the topics
prior to writing.

Regards,

Dr. Artaud

Kalamazoo Cuckoo' ND8V GLENN B General 0 October 19th 04 03:15 AM
Kalamazoo Cuckoo' ND8V GLENN B Policy 0 October 19th 04 03:15 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP General 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP Policy 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM