Old May 10th 05, 04:38 AM
running dogg

m II wrote:

David wrote:

Radio Netherlands via WRN via Sirius Satellite.

Ve day? Reminds me of the 400 Canadian soldiers killed by American bombing at Caen.

**** happens during war. On the whole, American soldiers were MUCH
better behaved during WW2 than during Vietnam or Iraq, especially
towards the local populace. Why this is, I don't know. General social
breakdown in American society?

Old May 10th 05, 06:22 AM
dxAce

running dogg wrote:

m II wrote:

David wrote:

Radio Netherlands via WRN via Sirius Satellite.

Ve day? Reminds me of the 400 Canadian soldiers killed by American bombing at Caen.

**** happens during war. On the whole, American soldiers were MUCH
better behaved during WW2 than during Vietnam or Iraq, especially
towards the local populace. Why this is, I don't know. General social
breakdown in American society?

It helps too if one is fighting a uniformed enemy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 10th 05, 08:56 PM
running dogg

dxAce wrote:

running dogg wrote:

m II wrote:

David wrote:

Radio Netherlands via WRN via Sirius Satellite.

Ve day? Reminds me of the 400 Canadian soldiers killed by American bombing at Caen.

**** happens during war. On the whole, American soldiers were MUCH
better behaved during WW2 than during Vietnam or Iraq, especially
towards the local populace. Why this is, I don't know. General social
breakdown in American society?

It helps too if one is fighting a uniformed enemy.

Also true, considering that that's how American troops are trained to
fight. But fighting an insurgency instead of an army is no excuse for
many of the outrages perpetrated by US troops in Nam and Iraq.