Old May 14th 05, 07:26 PM
Mike Terry

Default BBC Monitoring Caversham promotional video

" Watch our promotional video which explains what we do and how our material
is used by our readers, including journalists and MPs. The video shows how
BBC Monitoring helps make sense of the clutter of information available via
the press, radio, television and increasingly via the web.Users comment on
how our material helps them put world events into context."

This is a very interesting video that lasts just over 5 minutes and can be
seen at http://www.monitor.bbc.co.uk/aboutus_movie.shtml

Mike