Old May 15th 05, 08:00 PM
Eric F. Richards

Ryan wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2005 12:25:35 GMT, David wrote:

Significant Weakening Of Gulf Stream Detected

First we burn now we freeze. The ultra left won't give up.

Umm... the only thing you can reliably count on with global warming is
that whatever climate you are used to isn't going to be there.

The only people left who deny global warming is a problem are idiots
who get their scientific advice from Rush Limbaugh and his
equivalents.

This is a shortwave group. If you actually listen you should be
relatively current on news. Did you know that Sweden spent a freaking
fortune trying to save a glacier by *wrapping part of it in a huge
blanket????* Climatologists kinda snickered and said, good luck.

Even an asshole moron like Prickets is right occasionally, though not
through any consious effort of his own.

....year 9 of a drought here... nothing to see, move along now...

OBTW: Google "atlantic conveyor" to figure out what's going on. If
you are *very* fortunate, you won't live to see the result of your
stupidity.

Old May 15th 05, 08:05 PM
dxAce

"Eric F. Richards" wrote:

Ryan wrote:

[...]

Climate change has been going on for eons... it's been colder, and its been
warmer, many times. This just happens to be another period where its getting
warmer.

Go figure.

Get over it, there's nothing you or I can do about it.

Continue to tote.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 15th 05, 08:16 PM
dxAce

"Eric F. Richards" wrote:

Ryan wrote:

[...]

Notice how this 'tard characterizes it as 'your' stupidity...

Boggling.

'Tards are amazing creatures who shouldn't be allowed to use computers. After
all, they are using up natural resources to power them... thereby polluting the
atmosphere causing either global warming or cooling.

The horror of it all!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 15th 05, 08:24 PM
FDR

"dxAce" wrote in message

"Eric F. Richards" wrote:

Ryan wrote:

[...]

True. But then again eons ago didn't have billions of people and highly
complex civilizations. Dramatic changes in the climat can lead to droughts
and floods and eventually famine and plague that would destroy people and
economies.

colder.

Old May 15th 05, 08:27 PM
dxAce

FDR wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

"Eric F. Richards" wrote:

Ryan wrote:

[...]

Can't do much about it 'tard... so please, try not to have a hissy fit.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 15th 05, 08:38 PM
dxAce

"Eric F. Richards" wrote:

Ryan wrote:

On Sun, 15 May 2005 12:25:35 GMT, David wrote:

Significant Weakening Of Gulf Stream Detected

First we burn now we freeze. The ultra left won't give up.

Umm... the only thing you can reliably count on with global warming is
that whatever climate you are used to isn't going to be there.

The only people left who deny global warming is a problem are idiots
who get their scientific advice from Rush Limbaugh and his
equivalents.

Rush? Hell, I don't think he denies that it is warming up, however I do believe
he states that it is not necessarily caused by man. Try to be at least a little
factually correct.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 15th 05, 08:58 PM
David

On Sun, 15 May 2005 15:05:24 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Climate change has been going on for eons... it's been colder, and its been
warmer, many times. This just happens to be another period where its getting
warmer.

Go figure.

Get over it, there's nothing you or I can do about it.

Continue to tote.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Highest CO2 concentrations in hundreds of thousands of years.
Unprecedented.

Old May 15th 05, 09:09 PM
dxAce

wrote:

Climate change has been going on for eons... it's been colder, and its been
warmer, many times. This just happens to be another period where its getting
warmer.

Go figure.

Get over it, there's nothing you or I can do about it.

Continue to tote.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Highest CO2 concentrations in hundreds of thousands of years.
Unprecedented.

I guess you'd better get off the 'puter, 'tard boy... you're using up valuable
resources... contributing to global warming-cooling.

You got a car 'tard? Stop driving. (The thought of a 'tard driving is scary
enough).

You eat 'tard boy? The amount of resources used to bring you your food every day
is boggling. Stop eating.

Just OD on some of your meds, then you won't have to whine, complain and have a
nancy boy fit each and every day.

LMFAO every day at the Rickets. (Rickets is a code word for 'tard).

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 15th 05, 09:29 PM
Sel

Go here

http://www.predictweather.com/global_warming/index.asp

--
Sel ........

Icom R75 E
Icom PCR1000
Sangean 909
Sangean 404
Uniden UBC9000XLT
Uniden UBC120XLT

http://sel.enternet.co.nz/weathersat.html
Old May 15th 05, 10:00 PM
David

On Sun, 15 May 2005 15:38:38 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Rush? Hell, I don't think he denies that it is warming up, however I do believe
he states that it is not necessarily caused by man. Try to be at least a little
factually correct.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

if it's CO2 related and we can materially reduce CO2 it's not
important if we ''caused'' it or not. Just important that we could
have TRIED to delay or reverse it and we did nothing.