Old May 20th 05, 03:47 AM
running dogg

Default Massacre in Uzbekistan

For several days the lead story on the BBC's The World Today has been
about the massacre in Andijan, Uzbekistan. Short version: thousands
gathered in the center of town to protest the arrest of the town's major
business leaders on terrorism charges; crowd got restless, soldiers
fired on them. Anywhere from 300 to 1000 innocent civilians died, but we
don't know for sure since the Uzbek govt has sealed off the area and has
forbidden journalists from going there. Anecdotal reports tell of trucks
filled with bodies, of school gyms piled high with bodies. Why is this
important to Americans? The Uzbek govt is a strong ally of the US, and
America has a big base in the country to supply our guys in Afghanistan.
Is it just coincidence that coverage of all this in the US domestic
media has been limited? Why does the Bu****e US media want to protect
the US public from the fact that we support a regime that has just
murdered hundreds of its own people in the name of fighting terror?
While Bush cruises towards an anti-American revolution in Uzbekistan
that will severely hinder our ability to fight Al Qaeda, the American
public is kept in the dark. Meanwhile, the Uzbeks are vowing revenge.
Stay tuned...

Old May 20th 05, 04:00 AM
m II

running dogg wrote:

For several days the lead story on the BBC's The World Today has been
about the massacre in Andijan, Uzbekistan.

http://www.northstarcompass.org/nsc0307/uzbek.htm
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...615294,00.html
http://www.gnn.tv/headlines/2931/Dissident_Casserole
http://www.muslimwakeup.com/main/arc...the_new_sa.php

gruesome pictures:

http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle3943.htm
Old May 20th 05, 11:30 AM
dxAce

running dogg wrote:

[...]

It's always Bush's fault isn't it, 'tard boy?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old May 20th 05, 01:57 PM
LC

One simple answer; If we don't the Communists will. It is called
real-politicks.
Witness the Chinese Communists support of regimes in Sudan, Iraq, Iran,
N.Korea, Burma, to name just a few.
Read some history, pull out a map and stick some red pins in it and a
pattern will emerge.

In a region of strategic resource importance right next door to two of the
worlds most pro-Communist regimes it is unfortunately a fact of
real-politicks. Read some history of Marx, Lenin and Mao and the Chi-Comms
desire to choke off access to vital resources to the west.

It isn't conspiracy theory it is fact.

"running dogg" wrote in message
[...]

=----

Newsgroups

=----

Old May 20th 05, 01:57 PM
FDR

"dxAce" wrote in message

running dogg wrote:

[...]

It's called hypocrisy.

Old May 20th 05, 04:23 PM
dxAce

FDR wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

running dogg wrote:

[...]

Yeah, and of course none of it is the fault of the 'restless crowd'... it's all
Bush's fault...

Yeah, right.

Take your pills, 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 20th 05, 04:36 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

FDR wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

running dogg wrote:

[...]

Additionally, you and your fellow 'tards are going to wake up on what is it?,
January 20, 2009?, and have to start scrambling around for someone, or something
new to bitch about. It's going to be hilarious watching you try to once again get
your bearings.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 20th 05, 06:47 PM
FDR

"dxAce" wrote in message

FDR wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

running dogg wrote:

[...]

So it's ok for a government to massacre it's people? Did anyone tell that
to Bush before he invaded Iraq? According to the pro-wra, pro-Bush crowd it
was bad that Saddam killed his own. So which is it?

Yeah, right.

Take your pills, 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 20th 05, 07:47 PM
dxAce

FDR wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

FDR wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

running dogg wrote:

[...]

As I stated earlier 'tard, take your pills, and try to find a clue.

Boggling.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 20th 05, 11:10 PM
FDR

"dxAce" wrote in message

FDR wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

FDR wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

running dogg wrote:

[...]

I'll take that as a "I don't know, FDR"

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Uzbekistan N8KDV Shortwave 1 April 30th 04 09:46 PM
The Labor Day Massacre Kevin Alfred Strom Shortwave 14 September 15th 03 12:37 AM