Old May 22nd 05, 04:15 AM
OldGold

Default LAST DAY: BEAUTIFUL ZENITH TRANS-OCEANIC ROYAL D7000Y

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

BEAUTIFUL ZENITH TRANS-OCEANIC ROYAL D7000Y RADIO. This piece is in
NEAR MINT condition. Very well cared for. One previous owner. It is in
EXCELLENT working order. Super Clean!

Fantasic Radio. Zeniths Best Oceanic. Made in the USA.

11 Bands Frequency
Tuning Meter
Phone Jack
FM/AFC
BANDWIDTH NORM/SHARP
TUNING METER
DIAL LIGHT BATTERY LEVEL
BFO
MANUAL RF GAIN
TONE CONTROL
VOLUME
TUNING
EXTENSION TO OUTSIDE TUNER JACK
ORIGINAL POWER CORD INCLUDED
CLEAN BATTERY COMPARTMENT WITH ORIGINAL PLASTIC BATTERY TUBES
ORIGINAL COMPASS AND CHART BOOK INCLUDED
TIME ZONE MAP AND SLIDER
GIANT TELESCOPIC MONOPOLE
LOTS OF GREAT DETAILS

Frequency Bands: VHF, FM, LW, BC, SW1, SW2, 31M, 25M, 19M, 16M, 13M

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Old May 22nd 05, 05:25 AM
m II

OldGold wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

BEAUTIFUL ZENITH TRANS-OCEANIC ROYAL D7000Y RADIO. This piece is in
NEAR MINT condition. Very well cared for. One previous owner. It is in
EXCELLENT working order. Super Clean!

I think I'll go over there RIGHT NOW and bid 2000 dollars..yep..RIGHT NOW...

Old May 22nd 05, 05:59 AM
m II

nobody wrote:

... and the current high bid is only a mere $125 more than what I paid for
my D7000Y.

That's a very good price. It seems the high prices raise a few eyebrows everywhe

http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17984

I have the single meter version. I mean to change the crystal in the weather
band but haven't got around to it yet. It's been a few years..

mike