Old May 26th 05, 06:03 PM
dxAce

Default WOW! This link was in my email from mII

beerbarrel wrote:

http://www.forsakethetroops.info/

What a guy he really is!

He's a frickin 'tard boy from CanaDuh. They're all pretty much like that up
there.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 26th 05, 06:20 PM
MnMikew

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
http://www.forsakethetroops.info/

What a guy he really is!
_____________________
www.ReformUS.org

What do you expect from the skirt-wearing queef.

Old May 26th 05, 06:59 PM
Michael Lawson

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
http://www.forsakethetroops.info/

What a guy he really is!

Mr. Crook doesn't know history very well; those without
a military tend to get run over by those who do. He may
not like the Iraq war, but effectively disbanding the
military by eliminating all forms of recompense is akin
to asking to get clobbered over the head.

--Mike L.

Old May 26th 05, 09:20 PM
running dogg

Michael Lawson wrote:

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
http://www.forsakethetroops.info/

What a guy he really is!

Mr. Crook doesn't know history very well; those without
a military tend to get run over by those who do. He may
not like the Iraq war, but effectively disbanding the
military by eliminating all forms of recompense is akin
to asking to get clobbered over the head.

--Mike L.

I wouldn't go THAT far, but I DO think that the US military needs a
total, top down reconstruction. A modern guerilla insurgency (like the
one in Iraq) will run circles around a typical bureaucratic military
structure (like the US armed forces) because the big military
bureaucracy has absolutely no way of responding to the tactics of the
insurgents as fast as the insurgents can change said tactics. We need to
eliminate much of the bureaucracy (it's ridiculous that only 1 out of 4
active duty US soldiers are combat ready troops) and get more rapid
response strike force type units that can be dropped in to the middle of
an insurgent held area, adapt to insurgent tactics as fast as the
insurgents can change them without having to go through layers of
bureaucracy to do so, and live off the land while fighting outwards from
the middle to join other strike force units in a pincer action to cut
off insurgent cells from one another and force them to wither away. I
realize that in the US at least creating a more mobile, better
responding military that's more able to fight the wars of the future
(wars in which there are no front lines and the bad guys don't wear
uniforms) will mean a lot of entrenched bureaucrats having to give up
power, but the demands of the war on terror demand nothing less.

Old May 26th 05, 11:54 PM
Brian Hill

"running dogg" wrote in message I wouldn't go THAT far, but
I DO think that the US military needs a
total, top down reconstruction. A modern guerilla insurgency (like the
one in Iraq) will run circles around a typical bureaucratic military
structure (like the US armed forces) because the big military
bureaucracy has absolutely no way of responding to the tactics of the
insurgents as fast as the insurgents can change said tactics.

Their not insurgents, they are terrorist. Anybody that deliberately kills
unarmed civilians is a f--king terrorist. But I guess anybody that agrees
with their activity might be inclined to label them insurgents but never the
less they are terrorist.

B.H.

Old May 27th 05, 01:01 AM
FDR

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"running dogg" wrote in message I wouldn't go THAT far,
but I DO think that the US military needs a
total, top down reconstruction. A modern guerilla insurgency (like the
one in Iraq) will run circles around a typical bureaucratic military
structure (like the US armed forces) because the big military
bureaucracy has absolutely no way of responding to the tactics of the
insurgents as fast as the insurgents can change said tactics.

Their not insurgents, they are terrorist. Anybody that deliberately kills
unarmed civilians is a f--king terrorist.

So our jails are filled with terrorists, not murders?

Old May 27th 05, 01:02 AM
FDR

Michael Lawson wrote:

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
http://www.forsakethetroops.info/

What a guy he really is!

Mr. Crook doesn't know history very well; those without
a military tend to get run over by those who do. He may
not like the Iraq war, but effectively disbanding the
military by eliminating all forms of recompense is akin
to asking to get clobbered over the head.

--Mike L.

I wouldn't go THAT far, but I DO think that the US military needs a
total, top down reconstruction. A modern guerilla insurgency (like the
one in Iraq) will run circles around a typical bureaucratic military
structure (like the US armed forces) because the big military
bureaucracy has absolutely no way of responding to the tactics of the
insurgents as fast as the insurgents can change said tactics.

We now = British circa 1776. They = colonial army circa 1776.

[...]

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

Old May 27th 05, 01:32 AM
RHF

BB,
Old May 27th 05, 05:45 AM
m II

beerbarrel wrote:
http://www.forsakethetroops.info/

What a guy he really is!
_____________________
www.ReformUS.org

Looks like you've been busy. Why did you have to murder him, you lying *******?
Free speech must really irritate you and your type.

mike
Old May 27th 05, 05:55 AM
Honus

"m II" wrote in message
beerbarrel wrote:
http://www.forsakethetroops.info/

What a guy he really is!
www.ReformUS.org

Looks like you've been busy. Why did you have to murder him, you lying

*******?
Free speech must really irritate you and your type.

He's not dead. That was a hoax that he perpetrated himself.