Old May 27th 05, 10:03 AM
Radio Bingo 5

Default Bro. Stair LEAVING WWCR ? ? ?

"Al Patrick" wrote in message
It appears Bro. Stair will be LEAVING WWCR!

Many of us wish he would just dry up and blow away from radio alltogether.

I'm sure if you asked him he'd SAY he is not angry about their needing
more money for the air time they had been selling him at a greatly
reduced price.

(grin)

One possible exception! IF he finds that the other stations are not
providing him the revenue he could be getting from WWCR he *may* decide
to loosen up and pay the going rate at WWCR.

We'll see. I have known a few people who'd cut off their nose to spite
their face! :-)

A few nights ago the old curmudgeon was running his time-tested
"..somebody out there has 100,000 to give me 'cause g-d
told me so" scam, only this time, he was asking for 100K
in Euros! I forget what freq. this was on but it was no doubt
aimed at European audiences as his reputation in the USA
is completely into the toilet from fallout from his trial in SC.

Bottom line is Bro Stairmeister is a relic from the old days
of the traveling circus tent preachers. He knows most people
can see right thru his bull**** so he panders to the ignorant
and uneducated masses to finance his dog-and-pony show.
He'd be better off using regional AM radio to snag more suckers
in the USA.

Old May 27th 05, 12:38 PM
Al Patrick

He confirmed my suspicious / expectations this morning. He will NO
LONGER be on WWCR after this week. He's "not angry" but he goes on to
tell about them selling HIS air time to Alex Jones, etc. Also God's
going to get them (WWCR) so to speak. They're going to find out that
most of these other guys who're just in it for the money are soon going
to no longer be able to pay their bills and WWCR will be having a
financial crisis -- all from driving the prophet off their station with
their EXORBITANT prices!

=========

Old May 27th 05, 01:46 PM

At least Stair isn't just in it for the money. No!

In addition to the money, there are all the destitute young girls on
his "farm".

Steve

Old May 27th 05, 03:26 PM
Dan

- Unless they let him broadcast from Prison..
Yeah !
He's leaving WWCR

Old May 27th 05, 09:37 PM
running dogg

At least Stair isn't just in it for the money. No!

In addition to the money, there are all the destitute young girls on
his "farm".

Hey, there are benefits to being the Last Days Profit of Gawd. Just ask
Joseph Smith. (bigevilgrin )

Old May 28th 05, 02:58 AM
JS

Does that station broadcast on shortwave.
I always got a kick out of listening to brother Stair, he is hysterical.
Haven't heard him in years.

oups.com...

Old May 28th 05, 03:17 AM
Radio Bingo 5

"JS" wrote in message
Does that station broadcast on shortwave.
I always got a kick out of listening to brother Stair, he is hysterical.
Haven't heard him in years.

He made the switch from mostly AM radio to shortwave back in
the mid-90's as I recall, although I think he's still on the AM station
clear channel out of Cincinnatti (1530 or 1540?) all night starting
around 2:00 am. (?)

Here's some links for shortwave:

www.wwcr.com WWCR

http://www.wwrb.org/ WWRB

http://www.whr.org/ WHRI

www.wbcq.com WBCQ

RG Stair used to blanket shortwave. He used to have a whole
transmitter dedicated to his airtime on WWCR, that is until some
allegations of sexual misconduct ( mostly said over he
www.thenetteam.net )

Since then his radio empire has pretty much fallen
down into the tank and is now circling the drain
so to speak. It's amazing that anyone at all fell for his BS for so
long...

Old May 28th 05, 05:49 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"JS" wrote:

Does that station broadcast on shortwave. I always got a kick out of
listening to brother Stair, he is hysterical. Haven't heard him in
years.

"Dan" wrote in message
oups.com...

- Unless they let him broadcast from Prison.. Yeah ! He's leaving
WWCR

Tuning through the bands last night I heard him on 60, 49, 41 and 31
meter bands so yeah he's still on SW.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 28th 05, 02:44 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
FWIW,
.
Earlier in the year I heard Brother Stair
on one of the SoCal Area AM Stations
while I was up in Twain Harte, CA. ~ RHF

Hey, what a coincidence, RHF! My last
*real* vacation was to the Twain Harte / Columbia /
Tuolumne area. Had an absolute blast, and I will
certainly be going back sometime this decade.

73,

Steve

Old May 28th 05, 06:25 PM
JS

Tuning through the bands last night I heard him on 60, 49, 41 and 31
meter bands so yeah he's still on SW.

My new radio should get those bands?