Old May 29th 05, 12:11 AM
AussieSeek.com Political Messageboards

Default INDONESIAN JUSTICE ?

AussieSeek.com POLITICAL MESSAGEBOARDS May 29, 9:06 am show
options

From: "AussieSeek.com POLITICAL MESSAGEBOARDS" -
Find messages by this author
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 16:06:05 -0700
Subject: INDONESIAN JUSTICE
original | Remove | Report Abuse

Corby gets 20 years for suspicion of impoting pot abnd the Bali Bombe
gets 2 Years for killing 200

Indonesian Justice ?

Manly supporte says

your in the dark ages with your thinking that people are guilty till
proven
innocent! You have no qualms about this terrorist harboring country and

that
the money we donated is aiding JI. They virtually let the mastermind of

JI
and the murderer of 88 Aussies go scot free and all you can do is play
this
down and put **** upon those who scream injustice when our fellow
Aussie
Schappelle gets 20 years without even being proven guilty beyond any
reasonable doubt. I hope when you go to Bali next time they find 4 kgs
of
herion in your bags and it wil be grouse to watch you squeel. You and
your
lefty friends support the Indo legal system which is biased towards
your
terrorists mates.

In the civilised world, Schappell would be deemed innocent but she is
now
held hostage by a group of animals whos standing is not much better
than
the Taliban and you know what the coalition did to them! Time to kick a

bit
of arse doncha think? Howard should tell Bang Bang that his $1Billion
aint a
coming any more

Old May 29th 05, 02:42 AM
Luddite

From: "AussieSeek.com POLITICAL MESSAGEBOARDS" -
Find messages by this author
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 16:06:05 -0700
[...]

4 spelling errors in one line! I ask you which is worse,pot or outcome
based education?

Old May 29th 05, 08:21 AM
Hatfield

in civilised world, Schappell would be deemed innocent

Guilty! But six months in hellhole jail seems about right to me, not
20 years for God's sake!

Old May 29th 05, 08:44 AM
AussieSeek.com Political Messageboards

Sorry Im Blind.. about 3 pecent Vision in one eye

I dont smoke pot, but dont agree with jailing young people
for soft drugs

Omce upon a rime a bottle of vodka would get you six Months in Alabama

Old May 30th 05, 02:15 PM
Nick Evans

What most Australians should realise is that Indonesia is a foreign country.

They have their rules and we have ours......being "fair dinkum" is not one
of theirs. Some people in this country treat Bali like another Australian
state or territory.........IT IS NOT.

If you go to these corrupt ********s,then be prepared to pay the price.

It is no secret that the Indonesians are tough on drugs.......end of
story!!!

I am one of the apparent minority that thinks she did it......I think she is
a stupid girl who thought like most Aussie tourists do......"we can do what
we want".......wrong stupid!!!.......her sister lives there..she was
probably bringing her a present......puff puff...........

Old June 4th 05, 11:18 PM

Probably the Aussie government has spent the last 20 years begging
Indonesia to get tougher on drug criminals.

Hudley Pearse

Old June 14th 05, 09:26 AM
DWalker

Of course she did it. How can you have 4KG of cannibis in a boogie
normally wieghs 2KG) board bag and not notice it - then go through
customs pretending the bulging mass isn't in there. Plus when she was
asked if the cannibis was hers at customs she said 'yes'.

Rediculous to think she is innocent - of course she knew what was going on.