Old May 30th 05, 05:23 PM
Brian Hill

Default Thank You

To all our fallen veterans and all our honored dead. We miss you all.

B.H.

Old May 30th 05, 05:59 PM
Michael A. Terrell

Brian Hill wrote:

To all our fallen veterans and all our honored dead. We miss you all.

B.H.

Amen! I just got back from a visit to the local veteran's cemetery.
I don't know any of the men and women buried there, but I have veteran
friends who will probably be there before me so I wanted to start
visiting it now.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old May 30th 05, 07:01 PM
Brian Hill

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Brian Hill wrote:

To all our fallen veterans and all our honored dead. We miss you all.

B.H.

Amen! I just got back from a visit to the local veteran's cemetery.
I don't know any of the men and women buried there, but I have veteran
friends who will probably be there before me so I wanted to start
visiting it now.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Me too. Our town has a little ceremony every year and my little girls
Girlscout troop was in the parade. It was a beautiful day out for it too.

B.H.

Old May 31st 05, 04:24 AM
BE

Brian Hill wrote:

To all our fallen veterans and all our honored dead. We miss you all.

B.H.

Amen! I just got back from a visit to the local veteran's cemetery.
I don't know any of the men and women buried there, but I have veteran
friends who will probably be there before me so I wanted to start
visiting it now.

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Me too. Our town has a little ceremony every year and my little girls
Girlscout troop was in the parade. It was a beautiful day out for it too.

B.H.

Glad it was such a nice day for you. Nothing like a little sunshine
to honor a bunch of dead kids. Hey, did you get a pic of your kid
eating some apple pie?