Old May 30th 05, 06:12 PM
Rob Mills

Default Tulsa Oklahoma

This ad will appear in the Tulsa World Thursday, Fri and Sat of this week
under "Garage sales general location". Thanks for looking, RM ~

Radio & Electronics House cleaning, shortwave, scanners, ham and cb. Also
Household

Old May 31st 05, 02:20 AM
€ Dr. Artaud €

"Rob Mills" wrote in news:mQHme.140$Zt.63@okepread05:

http://www.tulsaworld.com/

http://www.tulsaworld.com/classified..._merc_indx.asp

Tulsa World

Old May 31st 05, 02:30 AM
nobody

I'd try selling the radio stuff at the Saturday flea market at the Tulsa
Fairgrounds. Lots of radio folks attend it.

Old May 31st 05, 05:47 AM
Rob Mills

"nobody" wrote in message

I'd try selling the radio stuff at the Saturday flea market at the Tulsa

Fairgrounds. Lots of radio folks attend it.

They draw a crowd alright, the wife and I go there every now and then but
you hardly ever see any radio gear there. There is one fellow who shows up
just about weekly with some really nicely restored 30's and 40's radios but
nothing exotic, think I saw a DX-160 there once and it looked like it had
been around the block a few times. RM~

PS, Don't want to get in the biz, just want to get rid of a 40 + year
accumulation without having to pack it and ship it. I wind up on short end
every time I ship something.

Tulsa Oklahoma Rob Mills Scanner 0 May 30th 05 06:14 PM
KFAQ 1170 Tulsa in Central Ohio at noon? Ron Hardin Shortwave 5 November 24th 04 04:52 AM
DXing in Oklahoma? Phillip Gregg Shortwave 3 October 13th 04 08:00 AM