Old June 6th 05, 06:52 AM
Hatfield

Default Bush is a moderate...

Witness his administration's willingness to work with HAMAS, instead of
against it, to wit:

" CRAWFORD, Texas (Reuters) - The Bush administration is showing signs
of easing its hard-line approach toward Hamas, in response to the
militant group's rising political clout in the Palestinian territories
and appeals for flexibility from European allies, officials and
diplomats said...
The White House acceded to Hamas running candidates in Palestinian
elections, even though the group has refused to disarm... Increased
flexibility might put the Bush administration at odds with Israeli
Prime Minister Ariel Sharon... "

Bush is not some very narrow minded extremist, nor one sided on the
Middle East situation, but instead a thoughtful statesman. So are both
Clintons, in my opinion, and Ford, and Bush1...

None such good things can be said about over the top radical bomb
throwers like Howard Dean, most folks at moveon.org, and such crazys :/

Old June 8th 05, 04:35 PM

George Bush is Brother Stair with real power, unfortunately.

Hudley Pearse