Old June 9th 05, 06:00 AM
Honus

Default Hey Honkus!

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
Do you ever discuss shortwave or do you just spend yours days dreaming
of little Mikey?

I rarely mention "Mikey". You, however, bring him up at every turn. I think
the word is "fixation". It describes you and your behaviour quite
accurately.

Do you even have a SW radio? I don't think mII does
so after your next love encounter maybe you guys could get together
and discuss SW if you happen to have your Kaito on. It sure would be

Yes, I have a SW radio. It's a portable, but I rarely tote it. I've made
plenty of on-topic posts, and I'll continue to do so when I have a question
that I can't find the answer for elsewhere. BTW...you might want to try it
yourself. I think the word is "sycophant". It describes you and your
behaviour quite accurately.

nice to see an OT post by either one of you guys.

You see them all the time. OT means Off Topic. That's why people put OT in
the subject line of...here it comes, beerbarrel....OFF TOPIC posts. God,
you're an idiot. You make cuhulin look like a legitimate Mensa candidate. I
think the phrase is "****ing idiot". It describes you and your behavior
quite accurately.

While you are at it, lay off the queer stuff...

Why? Is your fist getting tired, and you need a break? I think the phrase is
"Too much of a good thing". It describes you and your behavior quite
accurately.

Old June 9th 05, 03:23 PM
Honus

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 05:00:49 GMT, "Honus"
wrote:

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Struck a nerve did I Honkus?