RadioBanter

-   -   HIFER Beacon (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/72574-hifer-beacon.html)

dxAce June 10th 05 01:35 PM

HIFER Beacon

Went checking the HIFER beacons this morning and 'HI' operating on 13558 from
Connecticut is still putting in a good signal at this location at 1230.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Dale Parfitt June 10th 05 01:58 PM

"dxAce" wrote in message
Went checking the HIFER beacons this morning and 'HI' operating on 13558

from
Connecticut is still putting in a good signal at this location at 1230.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I'll have a listen- I monitored a lot last summer, then sort of got out of
the habit. I am using ARGO as a viewer- allows you to see/ID 4 or 5
simultaneous beacons- even when only 1 or perhaps 2 are actually audible.

Dale W4OP