Old June 10th 05, 01:35 PM
dxAce

Default HIFER Beacon

Went checking the HIFER beacons this morning and 'HI' operating on 13558 from
Connecticut is still putting in a good signal at this location at 1230.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 10th 05, 01:58 PM
Dale Parfitt

"dxAce" wrote in message
Went checking the HIFER beacons this morning and 'HI' operating on 13558

from
Connecticut is still putting in a good signal at this location at 1230.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I'll have a listen- I monitored a lot last summer, then sort of got out of
the habit. I am using ARGO as a viewer- allows you to see/ID 4 or 5
simultaneous beacons- even when only 1 or perhaps 2 are actually audible.

Dale W4OP