Old June 15th 05, 02:17 AM
howtrue

Default Proof is in the memo: Soldiers died for a lie

"XTS" wrote in message
.. .

"FDR" wrote in message
Nobody cares. Troops getting in harms way, not getting the

equipment they
need, no definite end in sight. At least the potential

enlistess are
sitting out and the Pentagon quotas aren't being met. They

know what a
bum
deal they could be getting themselves into.

The predatory governmet in Washington wants our children. They

have more
body bags to fill, and they intent to fill them.

It is our duty as Stewards of the Youth Of America to protect

them from any
kind or predators.

We have no greater duty than to protect them from Bush as we

would a child
molester. That is first and formeost.

Picket your nearest recruiters. Tell the recruiters when the

come out of
the door for lunch to leave our children alone.

Let our children keep their innocence. Dont make kid a killer.

Dont make
him an invalid or a corpse. There should be enough adult war

supporters out
there to do what Bush wants them to do.

All adult war supporters step to the front of the line. Only a

few weeks of
training and you can be living your dream in Iraq.

STAY THE **** OUT OF OUR SCHOOLS. THEY ARE FOR EDUCATION, NOT

CORPSE
GATHERING.

'DONT LIE AND CONIVE AN INNOCENT KID INTO A BODY BAG OR FALSE

LIMBS."

If we fail our children, now, when they need us the most, we

will have
failed at life.

Well said.

Old June 15th 05, 04:34 AM
Thom

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 23:48:38 GMT, "XTS" wrote:

"FDR" wrote in message
.. .
Nobody cares. Troops getting in harms way, not getting the equipment they
need, no definite end in sight. At least the potential enlistess are
sitting out and the Pentagon quotas aren't being met. They know what a

bum
deal they could be getting themselves into.

The predatory governmet in Washington wants our children. They have more
body bags to fill, and they intent to fill them.

It is our duty as Stewards of the Youth Of America to protect them from any
kind or predators.

The answer is simple, register them all as republicans and they will
not go. Tell the draft board Daddy is rich too.

THOM

We have no greater duty than to protect them from Bush as we would a child
molester. That is first and formeost.

Picket your nearest recruiters. Tell the recruiters when the come out of
the door for lunch to leave our children alone.

Let our children keep their innocence. Dont make kid a killer. Dont make
him an invalid or a corpse. There should be enough adult war supporters out
there to do what Bush wants them to do.

All adult war supporters step to the front of the line. Only a few weeks of
training and you can be living your dream in Iraq.

STAY THE **** OUT OF OUR SCHOOLS. THEY ARE FOR EDUCATION, NOT CORPSE
GATHERING.

'DONT LIE AND CONIVE AN INNOCENT KID INTO A BODY BAG OR FALSE LIMBS."

If we fail our children, now, when they need us the most, we will have
failed at life.

The military will soon have to force our children into consription. That
will the be the straw that breaks bushs back.

He promised his faithful he would not draft.

This will bring the horror of war to the very living rooms of every American
parent.

Then, they will be tested with the greatest test of all.

Do they please Bush by donating their Child to his greed? Or, do they take
it to the ****in streets?

Making this a SW related post...I haven't listened today. Does the world
think were crazy for letting jackson free?

"Wist" wrote in message
Proof is in the memo: Soldiers died for a lie
http://www.recordonline.com/archive/...3/bethcolj.htm
Beth Quinn/Times Herald-Record | June 14 2005
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...iedforalie.htm

What else is there to say when some fool in Washington says the

equivalent
of, "No,
you're wrong. Humans don't breathe oxygen. No truth in that!"

And then - just to compound the absurdity - the press reports that

humans
don't
breathe oxygen. And then Americans are suddenly waving flags about the
fact that we
can now breathe underwater.

Yet the opposite happens when someone says something anti-Bush, such as,
"We now
have proof that Bush lied about weapons of mass destruction in Iraq."
Whoops and lo
and behold! - the press fails to report this kind of un-American news at
all.

That's what happened six weeks ago when The Times of London obtained and
printed a
top-secret memo written by a guy named Matthew Rycroft, Britain's
secretary of
foreign affairs.

What has become known as the Downing Street Memo is a report on a

meeting
between
Rycroft and the White House in July 2002 - a good seven months before

Bush
invaded
Iraq. The memo says Bush had already decided to attack. It also says

Bush
knew there
were no WMDs in Iraq, but that "the facts were being fixed around the
policy."

This, my fellow Americans, is the hottest news out there in the big, old
rest of the
world. The story, which has been reported prominently in The Times of
London since
May 1, has gotten more hits on the Internet than any other in the
newspaper's
history.

All the world - except America - is buzzing about the fact that George
Bush created
the WMD threat to justify his war in Iraq.

But here in America, where news is increasingly controlled by the White
House, this
story has barely made the back pages. Still not a word about it on CNN.
And it's
only in the past couple of weeks that the Washington Post has started
writing about
it.

Fortunately for us, Record reporter Dave Richardson has been paying
attention (see
accompanying story).

What we're talking about here is proof that Bush engineered the war in
Iraq - based
on a lie.

What we're talking about here is 1,700 dead Americans - based on a lie.

What we're talking about here is Lou Allen of Milford, Pa.; Brian

Pavlich
of Port
Jervis; Eugene Williams of Highland; Irving Medina of Middletown; Doron
Chan of
Highland; Catalin Dima of White Lake; Brian Parrello of West Milford,
N.J.; Kenneth
VonRonn of Bloomingburg; Joseph Tremblay of New Windsor.
All dead - based on a lie.

What I can't understand - what's making my head pop off - is that so

many
Americans
are indifferent to this kind of news. Is it because Americans expect
presidents to
lie, so it's not news when they do (unless it involves sex)?
Is it because this is simply confirmation of what we sort of knew all
along anyway
and - so what - we got Saddam (even though Osama is still at large)?

Is it because no one really cares what happens to our troops - even

those
of you
with those stupid, yellow "Support Our Troops" magnets on your cars?

Tell
me, what
have you done to support our troops other than put a stupid, yellow

magnet
on your
car?

If you really want to support our troops, I have a suggestion: Demand a
confession
from George Bush.

Last week, 89 members of Congress signed a petition authored by

Democratic
Rep. John
Conyers doing just that. They want answers. You should, too.
Before all our heads pop off, let's add our names to Conyers' petition.
Let's start
acting like Americans again. Let's force Bush to act like one, too.

And then, if it turns out he lied, as the Downing Street Memo most

surely
suggests,
let's impeach him.

That's what we do to presidents who lie, remember?

"A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question
about it."

George W. Bush -- July 27, 2001

"If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just
so long as I'm the dictator."

George W. Bush -- at a televised Newsconference, 2/18/00