Old June 29th 05, 04:22 AM
m II

Default a little antenna tuning.

http://www.bslb.org/members/mbagley/.../jobsucks1.jpg

mike

Old June 29th 05, 06:45 PM
MnMikew

"m II" wrote in message
news:Utowe.64155$wr.5265@clgrps12...

http://www.bslb.org/members/mbagley/.../jobsucks1.jpg

Yikes!

Old June 30th 05, 01:42 AM
m II

MnMikew wrote:
"m II" wrote in message
news:Utowe.64155$wr.5265@clgrps12...

http://www.bslb.org/members/mbagley/.../jobsucks1.jpg

Yikes!

I'm the guy on the right.

Well, actually, no, not really.

I'm not the guy on the left either OR the photographer.

It's pretty easy to forget people in the background who keep things running.
Life becomes a lot easier for the rest of us because of their work. They don't
even go around kissing babies every four years and THAT is an admirable trait.

mike
Old June 30th 05, 01:55 AM
dxAce

m II wrote:

MnMikew wrote:
"m II" wrote in message

http://www.bslb.org/members/mbagley/.../jobsucks1.jpg

Yikes!

I'm the guy on the right.

Well, actually, no, not really.

I'm not the guy on the left either OR the photographer.

It's pretty easy to forget people in the background who keep things running.
Life becomes a lot easier for the rest of us because of their work. They don't
even go around kissing babies every four years and THAT is an admirable trait.

Chances are the three aren't even from CanaDuh... and that is an even MORE
admirable trait.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old June 30th 05, 02:45 AM
m II

dxAce wrote:

Chances are the three aren't even from CanaDuh... and that is an even MORE
admirable trait.

....yaaaawnnn...

mike

Old July 2nd 05, 12:58 AM
Yodar

-=jd=- wrote:
On Tue 28 Jun 2005 11:22:28p, m II wrote in message

http://www.bslb.org/members/mbagley/.../jobsucks1.jpg

Wouldn't a more fitting filename be "vertigo.jpg"?

-=jd=-

Every time my Boss, at Pete's TV, Englishtown NJ got out the bottle of
Schnapps, I knew I had a wintertime antenna job ahead of me

I wouldnt take THAT job for love or money

urrp!

Yodar