Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 3rd 05, 07:26 AM
seigezunt

Default tips

Hey there,

I'm a newbie who has been having fun with my lil Grundig mini 100 PE,
and I looking at SW radios the next step up. Got my eyes on the Kaito
KA1102, or the Eton E10/Tecsun PL-550 (mostly because I've been able to
examine the Eton hands-on. Looking for something with better reception
than my lil mini, good sound. The KA1102 seems to get a hunka good
reviews, and has neat features, but no knob. A silly requirement, but
I'm still getting used to the idea of digital tuning. (also why I've
been considering the grundig s350, good sound, and the knob).

Advise, please. Thanks.

seigezunt