Old July 5th 05, 10:51 PM

Default 2005 WRTH

Can anyone tell me if the 2005 WRTH lists urls and email addys for the
worldwide broadcasters?

Thanks.

katman

Old July 6th 05, 07:58 PM
John Plimmer

The latest WRTH 2005 is full of URL's and e-mail addresses, even for the
smallest and remotest little countries and stations.
It is the most comprehensive source of info for serious DXer's hunting down
the rarest of catches.

South 33 d 47 m 32 s, East 20 d 07 m 32 s
RX Icom IC-756 PRO III with MW mods
Drake SW8 & ERGO software
Sony 7600D GE SRIII
BW XCR 30, Braun T1000, Sangean 818 & 803A.
Hallicrafters SX-100, Eddystone 940
GE circa 50's radiogram
Antenna's RF Systems DX 1 Pro, Datong AD-270
Kiwa MW Loop
http://www.dxing.info/about/dxers/plimmer.dx

"Thierry VIGNAUD" wrote in message
On 5 Jul 2005 14:51:21 -0700, wrote:

Can anyone tell me if the 2005 WRTH lists urls and email addys for the
worldwide broadcasters?

First time that WRTH has mentionned url was in the 1996 edition. But the

email
are not mentionned.

Emetteurs radio et TV :
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/tvignaud