Old July 6th 05, 06:18 AM
Telamon

Default Propagation lately has been pretty good lately

Propagation for the last week or so since 6/25 has been pretty good.
Sometimes to good as co-channel interference has been strong on the 9
and 11 MHz bands at times.

Wish I had more time to listen but I have been busy with family events.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old July 6th 05, 11:46 AM
Stephen Green

"Telamon" wrote in message
Propagation for the last week or so since 6/25 has been pretty good.
Sometimes to good as co-channel interference has been strong on the 9
and 11 MHz bands at times.

Wish I had more time to listen but I have been busy with family events.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

=====================

Yes indeed, but those American religious stations are too numerous and tend
to kill the weak ones.

sdgreen
North Saanich British Columbia
CANADA
ICOM 706

Old July 7th 05, 02:21 AM
m II

Stephen Green wrote:

Yes indeed, but those American religious stations are too numerous and tend
to kill the weak ones.

Well, their God is stronger than (fill in name of enemy dujour here)'s God.

mike
Old July 8th 05, 04:05 AM
frank halaburak

I agree, I was able to log R.New Zealand Intl. 3 nights in a row at 0500
UTC here in Montreal. I don't
remember ever hearing them that early here. 73, Frank
message de news:

Old July 8th 05, 04:06 PM
Rufus Leaking

Propagation for the last week or so since 6/25 has been pretty good.
Sometimes to good as co-channel interference has been strong on the 9
and 11 MHz bands at times.

how's 10 doing then? Finally getting the house to where I can raise
the antennae farm and get back operating on 10, 6 and 2, not to mention
better listening on the rest of the HF bands. Been a bit out of the
hobby of late, where are we at as regards the Sunspot cycle?

73 and happy listening/transmitting!
de
Dave
N0TXW

Pretty good conditions tonight.... [email protected] Shortwave 19 December 10th 04 09:15 AM
Propagation dxAce Shortwave 0 December 3rd 04 08:49 PM
(OT) - We all have a role in Hometown (Homeland) Security and a Better America RHF Shortwave 19 June 6th 04 05:37 AM
Rare Books on Electronics and Radio and Commmunications Hania Lux Equipment 0 October 22nd 03 07:48 PM
Rare Books on Electronics and Radio and Commmunications Hania Lux Equipment 0 October 22nd 03 07:48 PM