Old July 6th 05, 01:23 PM
dxAce

Default Hurricane Watch Net

Look for the Hurricane Watch Net to possibly become active later today on 14325
as Tropical Storm Dennis continues to strengthen.

http://www.hwn.org/

According to the latest Public Advisory maximum sustained winds are currently
estimated at 65 MPH.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old July 6th 05, 11:04 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:

Look for the Hurricane Watch Net to possibly become active later today on 14325
as Tropical Storm Dennis continues to strengthen.

http://www.hwn.org/

Plans now are to activate the net at 9:00 a.m. EDT-1300 UTC on Thursday morning.

Old July 6th 05, 11:23 PM
Les

dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:

Look for the Hurricane Watch Net to possibly become active later today on 14325
as Tropical Storm Dennis continues to strengthen.

http://www.hwn.org/

Plans now are to activate the net at 9:00 a.m. EDT-1300 UTC on Thursday morning.

According to the latest Public Advisory maximum sustained winds are currently
estimated at 65 MPH.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

It is now Hurricane Dennis. An early season this year. I hope it hits
after midnight sunday so I don't have to stay at work for 26 hrs.
straight like Ivan.

Les Locklear
Gulfport, Ms.

Old July 6th 05, 11:29 PM
dxAce

Les wrote:

dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:

Look for the Hurricane Watch Net to possibly become active later today on 14325
as Tropical Storm Dennis continues to strengthen.

http://www.hwn.org/

Plans now are to activate the net at 9:00 a.m. EDT-1300 UTC on Thursday morning.

According to the latest Public Advisory maximum sustained winds are currently
estimated at 65 MPH.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

It is now Hurricane Dennis.

Yes it is!

Old July 7th 05, 01:14 AM
Les

beerbarrel wrote:
On 6 Jul 2005 15:23:37 -0700, "Les" wrote:

dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:

Look for the Hurricane Watch Net to possibly become active later today on 14325
as Tropical Storm Dennis continues to strengthen.

http://www.hwn.org/

Plans now are to activate the net at 9:00 a.m. EDT-1300 UTC on Thursday morning.

According to the latest Public Advisory maximum sustained winds are currently
estimated at 65 MPH.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

It is now Hurricane Dennis. An early season this year. I hope it hits
after midnight sunday so I don't have to stay at work for 26 hrs.
straight like Ivan.

Les Locklear
Gulfport, Ms.

Looks like it might be right up your alley Les...

It sure does, looked at the 5 day projection, doesn't look good. I just
hope it comes ashore before I have to go into work at Keesler AFB. The
EMCS bunker is a nuthouse when hurricanes hit. They forget everything
they learned the year before. I spent 26 hours straight in there last
year during Ivan. I'm on high ground and far enough inland that I don't
worry too much about my house. It has withstood everything since 1968
and that includes Camille. But, all it takes is one of those tornadoes
inside the hurricane and it is all over. If it turns into a cat 4 or 5,
I'm outta here, heading north and find a motel/hotel for a few days.

Les Locklear
Gulfport, Ms.

Old July 7th 05, 02:37 AM

Luke (Luther A. Smith at 9 Southen Lane in Hattiesburg) was at Kagnew
Station. (www.kagnewstation.com) Head for Hattiesburg and tell him to
put up for a while.You might see Luke hanging out at
www.pipelinenews.com
cuhulin

Old July 13th 05, 05:55 PM

Turn Off The Weather Channel! www.chuckbaldwinlive.com Chuck's