Old July 14th 05, 03:31 AM

I was reading an article just now by Webster Tarpley over there at
www.rense.com He (Webster Tarpley) said since about November 2004 the
fbi has refused to use the London Subway.Gee,I wonder why? Yes,I
know,rense.com is somewhat of a kook site,but mostly,rense.com is a heck
of a lot better (in my opinion) than coasttocoastam.com can ever pretend
to be.However,Paul L. Williams was on coasttocoastam last night and I do
believe Paul L. Williams is right.Anybody ever heard of bomb proof ID's
before? (I haven't) Check out www.nomorefakenews.com
cuhulin