Old July 9th 05, 02:26 AM
VOA SWLer

Default "Come and Join Us on the Airwaves" Video

If you aren't afraid of heights and have
a high speed ISP connection to the Internet,
click on: http://www.af4k.com/video.htm.

Then, click on:

"REMARKABLE HAM RADIO VIDEO PROMO."

If you are using a dial-up connection, it
may take 15 minutes, or more, to download.

Enjoy es 73.
Old July 9th 05, 02:44 AM
Brian Hill

"VOA SWLer" wrote in message
If you aren't afraid of heights and have
a high speed ISP connection to the Internet,
click on: http://www.af4k.com/video.htm.

Then, click on:

"REMARKABLE HAM RADIO VIDEO PROMO."

If you are using a dial-up connection, it
may take 15 minutes, or more, to download.

Enjoy es 73.

Interesting, I like women that drink and climb up on antennas. LOL!

B.H.

Old July 9th 05, 04:14 AM
Brian Denley

Brian Hill wrote:
"VOA SWLer" wrote in message
If you aren't afraid of heights and have
a high speed ISP connection to the Internet,
click on: http://www.af4k.com/video.htm.

Then, click on:

"REMARKABLE HAM RADIO VIDEO PROMO."

If you are using a dial-up connection, it
may take 15 minutes, or more, to download.

Enjoy es 73.

Interesting, I like women that drink and climb up on antennas. LOL!

B.H.

...or something like that!

--
Brian Denley

Old July 9th 05, 04:38 AM
m II

Brian Denley wrote:

Interesting, I like women that drink and climb up on antennas. LOL!

Don't they tend to screw up the SWR? I imagine that's what those antenna tuners
rectify. I had no idea the problem was so common as to create a whole industry
to supply the ham market with a quick fix...

mike
Old July 9th 05, 05:17 AM
Brian Hill

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
Brian Hill wrote:
"VOA SWLer" wrote in message
If you aren't afraid of heights and have
a high speed ISP connection to the Internet,
click on: http://www.af4k.com/video.htm.

Then, click on:

"REMARKABLE HAM RADIO VIDEO PROMO."

If you are using a dial-up connection, it
may take 15 minutes, or more, to download.

Enjoy es 73.

Interesting, I like women that drink and climb up on antennas. LOL!

B.H.

..or something like that!

--
Brian Denley

The funny thing is they acted so serious like they were on Broadway. It
looked like something out of the Sound of Music. Weird!

--
73 and good DX. B.H.
Brian's Radio Universe