Old July 9th 05, 04:35 PM

Default Radio station WIIN

Radio station WIIN 780 on the AM band.They changed their format from
nice music to hispanic.I used to listen to that station often.There are
not a heck of a lot of hispanics in the Jackson area.I won't be tuning
in that station on my radio anymore.If anybody wants to read the
article,click on www.clarionledger.com and scroll down to the
article.
cuhulin

Old July 9th 05, 08:06 PM

Jimbo,I don't know what you mean by FAM.I am dumb.
cuhulin

Old July 9th 05, 08:09 PM

Jimbo,you got some good teeth in your yap? Take a "bite" Chomp!
cuhulin

Old July 9th 05, 11:43 PM
RHF

Mississippi QuickFacts
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/28000.html
{The Times they are a Changing}

Old July 9th 05, 11:52 PM

Up your quick facts. www.devilfinder.com Mississippi Trivia
cuhulin

Old July 10th 05, 12:37 PM
Yawn

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 17:52:53 -0500, wrote:

Up your quick facts.
www.devilfinder.com Mississippi Trivia
cuhulin

Typical WebTV Spaz!