Old July 10th 05, 02:38 AM
Dale Parfitt

Default ... Hey Y-Man ! ! ! !

"Jim Douglas" wrote in message
I was trying to listen in on 14325 for the hurricane news but not hearing
anything here in NorthTX.

"kk4tl" wrote in message
ups.com...
Anything good on shortwave tonite ?

Inquiring minds wanna know.

Listen to the amatuer MARS freqs- I have heard a fair amount of phone

patches from Hurricane hunter personnel back to family- and coincidentally,
storm news.
http://public.afca.af.mil/LIBRARY/MARS1.HTM

W4OP

Old July 10th 05, 02:41 AM
dxAce

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Jim Douglas wrote:

I was trying to listen in on 14325 for the hurricane news but not hearing
anything here in NorthTX.

Nothing in Central Florida, either.

That may be because the Net is not in operation at this time!

http://www.hwn.org/

dxAce
Michigan
USA