RadioBanter

-   -   Humongous US Enemies List (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/74336-humongous-us-enemies-list.html)

[email protected] July 10th 05 06:28 AM

Humongous US Enemies List

www.cryptome.org Gosh,what a list.It would take a year to read all of
that.
cuhulin

Cuhulin Call Home July 10th 05 12:35 PM

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 00:28:12 -0500, wrote:

www.cryptome.org Gosh,what a list.It would take a year to read all of
that.
cuhulin

And what the hell does it have to do with shortwave radio?
Your usual off-topic worthless bull****!

Jim Douglas July 10th 05 01:02 PM

cuhulin you certainly come up with some interesting stuff, the pictures from

FDR July 10th 05 02:02 PM

wrote in message
www.cryptome.org Gosh,what a list.It would take a year to read all of
that.
cuhulin

What's your name doing on the list?

Eric F. Richards July 10th 05 05:16 PM

wrote:

www.cryptome.org Gosh,what a list.It would take a year to read all of
that.
cuhulin

....or, two minutes for someone who doesn't move his lips and count on
his fingers when reading...

[email protected] July 10th 05 07:03 PM

Am I on that list? Are you saying cuhulin is on that list? cuhulin is a
different way to spell Cualgne.It is in the 700 year old Irish
fable/story tale of The Tell of the Cattle Raid of Cooley.Do a search on
the internet,if you want to.
cuhulin