Old July 10th 05, 06:28 AM

Default Humongous US Enemies List

www.cryptome.org Gosh,what a list.It would take a year to read all of
that.
cuhulin

Old July 10th 05, 12:35 PM
Cuhulin Call Home

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 00:28:12 -0500, wrote:

www.cryptome.org Gosh,what a list.It would take a year to read all of
that.
cuhulin

And what the hell does it have to do with shortwave radio?
Your usual off-topic worthless bull****!

Old July 10th 05, 01:02 PM
Jim Douglas

cuhulin you certainly come up with some interesting stuff, the pictures from

Old July 10th 05, 02:02 PM
FDR

wrote in message
www.cryptome.org Gosh,what a list.It would take a year to read all of
that.
cuhulin

What's your name doing on the list?

Old July 10th 05, 05:16 PM
Eric F. Richards

www.cryptome.org Gosh,what a list.It would take a year to read all of
that.
cuhulin

....or, two minutes for someone who doesn't move his lips and count on
his fingers when reading...

Old July 10th 05, 07:03 PM

Am I on that list? Are you saying cuhulin is on that list? cuhulin is a
different way to spell Cualgne.It is in the 700 year old Irish
fable/story tale of The Tell of the Cattle Raid of Cooley.Do a search on
the internet,if you want to.
cuhulin

Want Money? Try this Out gh CB 1 March 24th 05 10:27 AM
Air America to Return to Los Angeles David Shortwave 72 December 15th 04 05:37 PM
Are your neighbors on enemies list? Radioman390 Shortwave 0 July 3rd 04 11:08 AM
OT Berg was on Right Wing 'enemies' list m II Shortwave 3 May 13th 04 07:55 PM