Old July 13th 05, 08:36 PM
Robert11

Default Applet For Displaying GMT ?

Hi,

Anyone know of any simple Applet that might take the
place of the clock (in XP) that resides on the bottom bar of the screen that
would display GMT (and possibly regular time also) ?

Thanks,
Bob

Old July 13th 05, 08:58 PM
Tony Meloche

Robert11 wrote:
Hi,

Anyone know of any simple Applet that might take the
place of the clock (in XP) that resides on the bottom bar of the screen that
would display GMT (and possibly regular time also) ?

Thanks,
Bob

Try here - I like it.

http://www.pawprint.net/wt/

Tony

Old July 15th 05, 03:53 AM
Stewart Mackenzie

Greetings to All,

Try checking to see if your computer has a built in clock like mine has.
This can be checked by clicking on Settings on your control panel. I have my
clock set to GMT BUT one can set it to his local time or what ever time zone
that he wants.

Good Listening and DX!!!
--
Stewart H. MacKenzie, WDX6AA
"World Friendship Through Shortwave Radio Where Culture and Language Come

"Yodar" wrote in message
Robert11 wrote:
Hi,

Anyone know of any simple Applet that might take the
place of the clock (in XP) that resides on the bottom bar of the screen

that
would display GMT (and possibly regular time also) ?

Thanks,
Bob

try here for alpha clock

allows selection of human time or utc...

I set it on the upper margin bar of my browser

http://www.irnis.net/update/?prod=aclk&ver=1.3.1

yodar

Old July 15th 05, 05:21 AM
Constantin V. Boulatnikoff

J Tabor wrote:
Hi,

That is likely you choose incorrect time zone for UTC. GMT UTC

But I have no any possibilites to select anything except "(GMT+03:00)
Moscow, Sankt-Peterburg [some etc..]) Programs also have no any options.
I saw "UTC bug" in one of them, but it does not do anything useful.

Old July 16th 05, 04:07 AM
Tom Holden

"Yodar" wrote in message
try here for alpha clock

allows selection of human time or utc...

I set it on the upper margin bar of my browser

http://www.irnis.net/update/?prod=aclk&ver=1.3.1

yodar

Nice, clean app. Thanks for the tip, Yodar!

Tom

Old July 16th 05, 04:52 AM
John Plimmer

Really great - thanks so much for that Yodar

South 33 d 47 m 32 s, East 20 d 07 m 32 s
RX Icom IC-756 PRO III with MW mods
Drake SW8 & ERGO software
Sony 7600D GE SRIII
BW XCR 30, Braun T1000, Sangean 818 & 803A.
Hallicrafters SX-100, Eddystone 940
GE circa 50's radiogram
Antenna's RF Systems DX 1 Pro, Datong AD-270
Kiwa MW Loop
http://www.dxing.info/about/dxers/plimmer.dx