Old July 16th 05, 01:29 AM

Default I know,

I am crazy,but I am naturally crazy.At least I never messed around with
drugs and dope.
cuhulin

Old July 16th 05, 01:41 AM
Polly

There is a fine line between crazy and stupid, of course, everyone
knows you are stupid, not crazy.

George Ashley W4FQF

Old July 16th 05, 01:51 AM

I knowed it was you,George.I don't know nuttin.
cuhulin

Old July 16th 05, 01:52 AM

otayyyyyy,i eees stoopid.
cuhulin

Old July 16th 05, 01:53 AM

Polly,Polly,a good little Bird.
cuhulin

Old July 16th 05, 02:11 AM
m II

Polly wrote:

There is a fine line between crazy and stupid, of course, everyone
knows you are stupid, not crazy.

The two are completely different things. There is NO line between them whatever.
You are saying something like "If this orange was any more/less orangish, it
would be an apple"

mike
Old July 16th 05, 03:27 AM

I see you use aol.Now,Vomit!
cuhulin

Old July 16th 05, 02:31 PM

In the words of Goober,Andy Griffith tv shows.I may be dumb,but I ain't
stupid! Be a nice little Polly and I might give you a cracker.
cuhulin

Old July 16th 05, 02:33 PM

I have forgotten morrreee thann I will ever knowwwww about
herrrrrr,,,,,,
cuhulin