Old July 29th 05, 02:47 PM
Doug Reese

Doug Reese wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

dxAce wrote:
David wrote:

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 18:40:39 -0500, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

Democrats are pussies! They don't know how fight.

B.H.

Senator John Kerry, Lt., U.S. Navy 1966-70; Silver Star, Bronze Star
with Combat V, and three awards of the Purple Heart for his service in
combat (1)

Faked! And he still owes us not only service time but also jail time!

Faked?

Yes.

Which ones?

Apparently several of them!!

And you would know that . . how?

By paying attention to detail.

Good, then if you've paid attention, please do better than "several of
them". Which ones? And while you're at it, what about them was "faked"?

I look forward to your reply.

Something you yourself have apparently failed to do.

Boy, you got me there. I guess I'll have to wait for your detailed
reply, with which you will really put me in my place.

Doug

Still waiting for that detailed reply . . . . .

Doug

Keep trying.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 29th 05, 04:57 PM
dxAce

Doug Reese wrote:

Doug Reese wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I generally don't give detailed replies to 'tards, so I guess you'll continue to
wait.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 30th 05, 05:59 AM
Doug Reese

dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

Doug Reese wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

wrote:

[...]

That's a new one on me.

Most people, when they don't have a reply, or can't give a reply, tend
to just keep quiet. But not you. This "I generally don't give detailed
replies to 'tards" response is a first for me.

But that's OK, as I doubt you have anything new, or "detiled" to tell
me. In fact, I KNOW you don't.

Not a VN vet, are you? (Can you handle a reply to that one?)

Doug

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 30th 05, 11:57 AM
dxAce

Doug Reese wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

Doug Reese wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

wrote:

[...]

LMAO... only a 'tard boy would try to shift the direction to whether I'm a VN vet or
not!

That would have absolutely no bearing what so ever on whether John 'Fraud' Kerry faked
some or all of his applications for medals.

Nice try, 'tard boy... but you just flunked out.

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 30th 05, 01:14 PM
Doug Reese

-=jd=- wrote:
On Wed 27 Jul 2005 07:16:15a, dxAce wrote in
message :

Doug Reese wrote:

-=jd=- wrote:
On Tue 26 Jul 2005 09:06:21a, "Doug Reese" wrote
in message
oups.com:

dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

wrote:

[...]

That Silver Star with "V" reeks of some shenanigans...

No it doesn't. Asd I mentioned in an earlier reply, he wasn't awarded a
Silver Star with "V". That's just what a clerk incorrectly typed up on
his DD-214.

The award, and the citation, have no "V".

Even without the "V" it still reeks of shenanigans... as do most of his
medals.

And Kerry DID have that DD-214 up on his website with NO explanation
about the "V". Why? Because he thought we were all suckers, that's why.

Guess what? We're not all suckers, and John 'Fraud' Kerry, thankfully,
went down in defeat.

Get over it, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Furthermore, the shenanigans that immediately come to mind is a semi-
knowledgeable John Kerry typing up his own award paperwork, not realizing
that the Silver-Star does not accommodate the "V" device.

Sorry, but that's not the way it works, nor is it the way it worked in
this instance.

Let me be specific.

The actual medal/ribbon didn't have a "V".

The actual citation does not have a "V".

The ONLY thing that has a "V" on it is his DD-214.

He was put in for the award by Admiral Zumwalt.

There's no question that the incident, as Kerry described in the
after-action report, happened. It is the same as those who were there
that day described.

Then it was
(figuratively) rubber-stamped through the pipeline. If that was the actual
case, and it appears it very well could be, then that could explain how/why
your "Brain-Dead-Clerk" simply shrugged and just typed whatever was on the
award paperwork. That is more plausible than believing that a PERSCOM
clerk, presumably processing hundreds, if not thousands of awards during
that time-frame, all of a sudden decided to arbitrarily add the "V" device
to a Silver-Star.

It was NOT an awards clerk, but a clerk who types/processes DD-214s.

Doug

-=jd=-
--
My Current Disposable Email:

(Remove YOUR HAT to reply directly)

Old July 30th 05, 01:23 PM
Doug Reese

dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

Doug Reese wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Of course it doesn't. I was just trying to get you to reply to
something.

Since you're a person who has paid such close attention to Kerry's
medals, and how they were faked, I was hoping to hear your detailed
analysis/explanation about them.

Instead, when asked to do do, you come up with this "'tard boy" thing,
which has even less to do with all this than you being a VN vet.

Nice try, 'tard boy... but you just flunked out.

Not me. You're the one running. I'm right here, waiting for you.
Waiting to hear your expert analysis - - - After which I will reply.

You're the one who made the claim. I just asked you to back it up.

Any on the outside chance anyone is watching/reading, they can decide
if I fit your description . . . or if you're just projecting.

Keep calling me names if you'd like. I'll be here waiting for an
intelligent reply.

Doug

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 30th 05, 01:24 PM
dxAce

dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

wrote:

[...]

that the Silver-Star does not accommodate the "V" device. Then it was
(figuratively) rubber-stamped through the pipeline. If that was the actual
case, and it appears it very well could be, then that could explain how/why
your "Brain-Dead-Clerk" simply shrugged and just typed whatever was on the
award paperwork. That is more plausible than believing that a PERSCOM
clerk, presumably processing hundreds, if not thousands of awards during
that time-frame, all of a sudden decided to arbitrarily add the "V" device
to a Silver-Star.

See: http://kerry-04.org/war/citations.php

Lot's of questions... who put in the paperwork for the original award, was it
Kerry as he did with his bogus Purple Heart awards? And why the revisions?
Hmmmmmmm...

dxAce

Old July 30th 05, 01:38 PM
dxAce

Doug Reese wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

Doug Reese wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Uh-huh... tell us another lie, 'tard boy!

You seem to be as adept at it as Kerry is.

LMFAO at the brain damaged 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 30th 05, 01:53 PM
Doug Reese

dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

Doug Reese wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

wrote:

[...]

So much for getting an intelligent reply.

Geeze, you sound like a 10 year old kid with your name calling.

Doug

Who knows you are not replying because you can't.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 30th 05, 04:03 PM
dxAce

Doug Reese wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

Doug Reese wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Doug Reese wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Huh? I've replied numerous times already, 'tard boy.

Engage your brain.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Bring me up to date... Professor CB 8 July 15th 05 09:46 AM
AWOL "bring 'em on" Bush shephed General 0 July 13th 03 04:02 AM
AWOL "bring 'em on" Bush [email protected] Scanner 1 July 13th 03 04:02 AM
AWOL "bring 'em on" Bush shephed Shortwave 0 July 13th 03 04:02 AM