Old July 17th 05, 03:41 AM
Brian Hill

"David" wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 18:40:39 -0500, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

Democrats are pussies! They don't know how fight.

B.H.

This page is Fair and Balanced - just like Fox News!!
Prominent Democrats

Dave have you ever read a book or doe's your knowledge base come solely from
the Internet?

B.H.

Old July 17th 05, 04:05 AM

Tell that to...... Brenda Ann,you sure got that right!
cuhulin

Old July 17th 05, 04:05 AM

Tough prez,eh? AWOL bush.
cuhulin

Old July 17th 05, 04:06 AM
Brian Denley

Brian Hill wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...
-- Yeah!

Good we have a Tough, Clear Thinking God fearing Republican in
charge.. Saw him land on an Air Craft Carrier.. quite a guy.!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/worldlates...146228,00.html

Democrats are pussies! They don't know how fight.

B.H.

A hell of a lot more democrats have died for this country than republicans

--
Brian Denley

Old July 17th 05, 04:10 AM

A few,a very few,of democrats are actually more Republican than the neo
repubs are.There is a big difference between real Republicans and
so-called republicans.And,bush is not a Republican at all,he is a
liberal new world order globalist.I don't like those bushies,I don't
like politicians at all.
cuhulin

Old July 17th 05, 04:23 AM

The very same morning myself and a few other Troops were to get on that
Air Force Airplane (the seats face backwards) at Tan Son Nhut
www.tsna.org us lean mean fighting machines were handed a little bitty
Vietnam Campaign Ribbon thingy to wear on our chest.I still have mine,it
looks like a turkey buzzard (even when the Officer handed them out to
us) took a poop on it.I remember beating the heck out of that bowl of
hard as concrete sugar with a spoon in the Tan Son Nhut Airport trying
to get some sugar for my cup of coffee while we was waiting to get on
the Airplane.I used to stop off at a local Shoney's restaurant near me
on my way home from work.Those gals who worked there would
say,Coffee,tea,or me? (sweetheart,just hand me a cup of java)
cuhulin

Old July 17th 05, 04:26 AM

Enjoy Hell? www.devilfinder.com and if you mispell a word at
devilfinder.com (my favorite search engine) check out what
devilfinder.com (Finding stuff since 1979) says.
cuhulin

Old July 17th 05, 04:28 AM

Hey,if it's on the internet,it must be true.NOT!
cuhulin

Old July 17th 05, 04:50 AM
Greg

From: "Brian Hill"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 21:41:13 -0500
Subject: " Bring Em On !"

wrote:

Democrats are pussies! They don't know how fight.

B.H.

This page is Fair and Balanced - just like Fox News!!
Prominent Democrats

Dave have you ever read a book or doe's your knowledge base come solely from
the Internet?

B.H.

Hey Brian, I read books, but I never ran across the word "doe's"! You must
be way more literate than the rest of us.

Greg

Old July 17th 05, 05:01 AM
Brian Hill

From: "Brian Hill"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 21:41:13 -0500

wrote:

Democrats are pussies! They don't know how fight.

B.H.

This page is Fair and Balanced - just like Fox News!!
Prominent Democrats

Dave have you ever read a book or doe's your knowledge base come solely
from
the Internet?

B.H.

Hey Brian, I read books, but I never ran across the word "doe's"! You must
be way more literate than the rest of us.

Greg

lol! I really touched a nerve today. It sure feels good to give you liberal
wack jobs a taste of your own medicine. Now I can sleep well.

P.S. Hey Greg! Don't forget to check my spelling and make sure Dave clips
his toe nails before you guys jump into bed together. LOL!!!!!

B.H.

Bring me up to date... Professor CB 8 July 15th 05 09:46 AM
AWOL "bring 'em on" Bush shephed General 0 July 13th 03 04:02 AM
AWOL "bring 'em on" Bush [email protected] Scanner 1 July 13th 03 04:02 AM
AWOL "bring 'em on" Bush shephed Shortwave 0 July 13th 03 04:02 AM