Old July 20th 05, 02:35 AM
Michael

Default 9495 Iran - Voice Of Justice with a strong signal

Iran: Voice Of Justice on 9495 with a strong signal (S-15) at 1:30 UTC.

Michael

Old July 20th 05, 03:46 AM
Jim Hackett

That isn't much help to anyone if you don't say WHERE you are...

Old July 20th 05, 03:49 AM
Michael

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
nk.net...
That isn't much help to anyone if you don't say WHERE you are...

NJ...

Old July 20th 05, 04:17 AM
m II

Jim Hackett wrote:

Ahh. That is most definately helpful. Thanks.

...and they say this media loses the finer nuances of sarcasm. NOT...

mike
Old July 20th 05, 02:47 PM
Lucky

"Michael" wrote in message
Iran: Voice Of Justice on 9495 with a strong signal (S-15) at 1:30 UTC.

Michael

Hi Mike

Yes, heard it last night very strong and clear on a Lowe HF-150 outta Miami.
Lot's of propaganda against the U.S. Fun to listen to it though.

Lucky

Old July 20th 05, 10:56 PM
Michael

"John Smith" wrote in message
just off-hand, I'd say he was in New Jersey, perhaps Dumont?

John

Quite close, indeed :-) Many people dont know how to figure that out from
the web address

Michael

Old July 21st 05, 03:41 AM
jon

Greetings! Heard it here in South Carolina upstate very strong last
night as well on my little DX-396 with just the whip. Have a great
week! Jon.