Old July 20th 05, 11:44 PM

Default (OT) TV Dinner

TV Inventer Gerry Thomas Dies.He passed away at 83.
www.boingboing.net Some people say things like that come in three's.Who
is next?
cuhulin

Old July 21st 05, 02:02 AM

Yep,you are right.I forgot about him,General William Westmoreland,Gerry
Thomas,and James "Beam me up" Scotty" Doohan.I once saw Westmoreland.He
had just got out of a Helicopter and his biggest concern at the moment
was tying his hankerchief onto the Helicopter's radio antenna so his
hankerchief would dry out.
cuhulin

Old July 21st 05, 09:58 PM
Brian Hill

"Jim Douglas" wrote in message
Beam Me Up Scotty!

He would Jim but he just died too.

B.H.

Old July 21st 05, 10:31 PM

Actually,I don't think I have ever eaten more than one or two TV Dinners
before in my life.Not to take anything away from TV Dinners,but they
just don't have enough grub to keep a bird alive.
cuhulin

Old July 21st 05, 10:38 PM

It was near Sadec,Vietnam in 1964 when I saw Westmoreland fiddlin around
with his soaking wet with sweat (over there,it is so hot and humid in
the Delta,you are always wet with swwat daytime and night time,you never
are completly dry) hankerchief and that Helicopter's radio antenna.We
was in a tent attending a briefing.Sort of,myself and a few other Troops
were sleeping in the back of a duece and a half.
cuhulin

Old July 25th 05, 02:26 AM
Aristotle

Sheesh, how big are your birds?