RadioBanter

-   -   I just saw where Lloyd Davies had passed away (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/74985-i-just-saw-where-lloyd-davies-had-passed-away.html)

Polly July 21st 05 08:13 PM

I just saw where Lloyd Davies had passed away

I read it he

http://the-forum.us/nimbusters/forum...ard=8&id=39581

George Ashley W4FQF

John Smith July 21st 05 08:57 PM

CW goes SK, one key at a time!

John

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
On 21 Jul 2005 12:13:07 -0700, "Polly" wrote:

I read it he

http://the-forum.us/nimbusters/forum...ard=8&id=39581

George Ashley W4FQF

Why could it have not been you?

[email protected] July 21st 05 09:13 PM

Or me???????? Only the good croak young :{)
cuhulin

kk4tl July 22nd 05 04:50 AM

No credible confirmation - just a few wackos posting non-sense on the
nimbuster board.

Hopefully Mr. Davies will put in an appearance to let us know that the
reports of his demise are a little premature.

Nahhh .. he'd rather sit back and watch everyone squirm.

That's ok - only a few weeks till Huntsville hamfest. We'll look him
up then.

kk4tl July 22nd 05 05:01 AM

John says
"CW goes SK, one key at a time! "

Hey wait a minit here. Mr. Davies would NEVER commit suicide now that
the FCC is about to drop the CW requirement.

His dream is about to come true - he'll be able to check in to The
Great Liberty Net.

Finally he has a reason to live ! ! !

John Smith July 22nd 05 05:19 AM

I expect this all to be a joke, I am counting on it actually...

.... well, unless he seen about the CW requirement being dropped and
had a heart attack!!! grin

LOL

John

ups.com...

[email protected] July 22nd 05 05:44 AM

Awwww,I don't want that old scudder,Mr.Davies to croak.
cuhulin

metaldisc July 22nd 05 10:20 AM

"Nimbusters" ---- Ham radio's answer to The National Enquire.