Old July 21st 05, 08:13 PM
Polly

Default I just saw where Lloyd Davies had passed away

I read it he

http://the-forum.us/nimbusters/forum...ard=8&id=39581

George Ashley W4FQF

Old July 21st 05, 08:57 PM
John Smith

CW goes SK, one key at a time!

John

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
On 21 Jul 2005 12:13:07 -0700, "Polly" wrote:

I read it he

http://the-forum.us/nimbusters/forum...ard=8&id=39581

George Ashley W4FQF

Why could it have not been you?

Old July 21st 05, 09:13 PM

Or me???????? Only the good croak young :{)
cuhulin

Old July 22nd 05, 04:50 AM
kk4tl

No credible confirmation - just a few wackos posting non-sense on the
nimbuster board.

Hopefully Mr. Davies will put in an appearance to let us know that the
reports of his demise are a little premature.

Nahhh .. he'd rather sit back and watch everyone squirm.

That's ok - only a few weeks till Huntsville hamfest. We'll look him
up then.

Old July 22nd 05, 05:01 AM
kk4tl

John says
"CW goes SK, one key at a time! "

Hey wait a minit here. Mr. Davies would NEVER commit suicide now that
the FCC is about to drop the CW requirement.

His dream is about to come true - he'll be able to check in to The
Great Liberty Net.

Finally he has a reason to live ! ! !

Old July 22nd 05, 05:19 AM
John Smith

I expect this all to be a joke, I am counting on it actually...

.... well, unless he seen about the CW requirement being dropped and
had a heart attack!!! grin

LOL

John

ups.com...

Old July 22nd 05, 05:44 AM

Awwww,I don't want that old scudder,Mr.Davies to croak.
cuhulin

Old July 22nd 05, 10:20 AM
metaldisc

"Nimbusters" ---- Ham radio's answer to The National Enquire.

"Typos", Wogie??? Lloyd 2 Policy 7 June 24th 05 06:15 AM
Selling 52 Simplex Radios Rabbi Phil General 20 April 20th 05 11:25 PM
Selling 52 Simplex Radios Rabbi Phil Policy 20 April 20th 05 11:25 PM
Poor obese Nursie K4YZ Michael Coslo Policy 29 April 9th 05 11:50 PM
Lardass' Suicide attempts from before has left him more brain damaged! Weenie Wogie General 1 February 6th 05 09:31 PM