Old July 22nd 05, 01:27 AM

Default bush AWOL on terror threat.

www.worldnetdaily.com AWOL bush! AWOL bush went to South
America,setting up more drug deals.If y'all ever read or hear about AWOL
bush and "exotic plants", that is what it was about,Maxwell Air Force
Base.
cuhulin

Old July 22nd 05, 01:37 AM
dxAce

www.worldnetdaily.com AWOL bush! AWOL bush went to South
America,setting up more drug deals.If y'all ever read or hear about AWOL
bush and "exotic plants", that is what it was about,Maxwell Air Force
Base.

Please point me to a reputable document that indicates that GWB was indeed AWOL.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old July 22nd 05, 01:42 AM
John Smith

Only gripe I have against all of our gov't is leaving the borders wide
open, if our enemies don't already have at least a dozen atomic
weapons poised in our largest cities they truly are stupid and deserve
for us to steal their resources! grin

John

Old July 22nd 05, 01:46 AM
dxAce

John Smith wrote:

Only gripe I have against all of our gov't is leaving the borders wide
open, if our enemies don't already have at least a dozen atomic
weapons poised in our largest cities they truly are stupid and deserve
for us to steal their resources! grin

And who knows. perhaps they know that we too have dozens of atomic weapons
poised in their largest cities.

Old July 22nd 05, 02:17 AM

And who knows. perhaps they know that we too have dozens of atomic weapons
poised in their largest cities.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Apparantly Cities on The Arabian peninsula were targeted right after
9/11...

- Suggest leaving a Horses Head in their Bed before doing anything rash
.. .

Old July 22nd 05, 04:55 AM
running dogg

And who knows. perhaps they know that we too have dozens of atomic weapons
poised in their largest cities.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Apparantly Cities on The Arabian peninsula were targeted right after
9/11...

- Suggest leaving a Horses Head in their Bed before doing anything rash
.. .

Make that a dog's head. Muslims hate dogs. They're unclean, after all.

Old July 22nd 05, 05:55 AM

About a week or two ago,I saw an article in the middle isle at
www.rense.com (yeah,yeah,I know,kook rense.com) where somebody got
some new FOIA documents concerning AWOL bush's Military Records.I didn't
read every word of it (most of the print is too small and I didn't feel
like going to my computer and enlarging the tiny print,it was getting
late,getting past my beauty sleep time,I sound like Jake Blues making up
excuses to the Mystery Woman in the Blues Brothers movie) but there is
something there about AWOL bush was classified Unfit to carry on being
in the National Guard.If y'all want to take the time and trouble to look
it up.
cuhulin

Old July 22nd 05, 05:59 AM

As long as them Nukes aren't poised near me.I worked at a Missile site
(SL-60) near Pacific,Missouri in 1963,Remember?
www.ed-thelen.org/loc.html
cuhulin

Old July 22nd 05, 06:04 AM

www.paratroopers.org used to "picture" Lakes where Afghanistan and
Iraq exist now.A guy by the handle of Standing Wolf used to post at
www.lucianne.com a few years ago. One Plane,One Bomb.Molon
Labe.Peace Follows Victory.Standing Wolf is right too.
cuhulin

Old July 22nd 05, 06:08 AM

Just don't make it my Dog's head.And I don't "do" critters.They are too
smart.
cuhulin