RadioBanter

-   -   British Police! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/75042-re-british-police.html)

Volker Tonn July 22nd 05 06:46 PM

British Police!

beerbarrel schrieb:

I like their style....

Shoot first ask questions later. That is how you deal with those
'holes.

They must have learned from the US marshalls...

Michael Lawson July 22nd 05 07:18 PM

"Volker Tonn" wrote in message

beerbarrel schrieb:

I like their style....

Shoot first ask questions later. That is how you deal with those
'holes.

They must have learned from the US marshalls...

I figured they learned it from their dealings with the IRA.

--Mike L.

Brian Hill July 22nd 05 07:53 PM

beerbarrel schrieb:

I like their style....

Shoot first ask questions later. That is how you deal with those
'holes.

They must have learned from the US marshalls...

I figured they learned it from their dealings with the IRA.

--Mike L.

You guys just keep passing the buck. Eventually you'll find the origin. lol

B.H.

Michael Lawson July 22nd 05 08:15 PM

beerbarrel schrieb:

I like their style....

Shoot first ask questions later. That is how you deal with those
'holes.

They must have learned from the US marshalls...

I figured they learned it from their dealings with the IRA.

--Mike L.

You guys just keep passing the buck. Eventually you'll find the

origin. lol

I meant that they learned that with the IRA, it's smarter
to shoot first, not that the IRA taught them.

--Mike L.

Brian Colwell July 22nd 05 10:56 PM

"beerbarrel" wrote in message
I like their style....

Shoot first ask questions later. That is how you deal with those
'holes.

When your dealing with a human time bomb, the surest way to stop him from
detonating it, is a bullet to the head.

BMC

[email protected] July 22nd 05 11:50 PM

That married Irish woman wayyyy over yonder across the big pond in
limeyland works for a U.K.govt outfit.As part of her job,she has to keep
up with things brit cops related.
cuhulin

[email protected] July 22nd 05 11:53 PM

That is our style here in Mississippi.If someone is breaking into your
home,Shoot first,damn the questions! www.jacksoncrime.org
cuhulin

[email protected] July 23rd 05 12:08 AM

Believe it or not,the limeyland cops were looking to New York about
three years ago about learning how to be real cops.I know this is true.
cuhulin

[email protected] July 23rd 05 12:09 AM

They can't hold a candle to the IRA.
cuhulin