Old July 23rd 05, 01:40 AM
dxAce

Default Time Lords always win in the end

Lloyd wrote:

I am so glad that the code is going to be droped from the stupid ham
licence reqirements. Now I can get on the liberty net and whatever
else I want to and it will all be legel. I told you simpltons that
one day I would win and now it is just a mater of waiting until I can
get on HF ssb. The FCC has done the right thing for the rest of us
and I am graitful. BARF will rise again!

Sheesh! One would think that a Time Lord would be smart enough to have passed
the code test many moons ago. Alas, he is but a 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old July 23rd 05, 02:31 AM

Lloyd can't even learn one letter of code,let alone five words.
cuhulin

Old July 23rd 05, 03:19 AM
dxAce

Lloyd wrote:

some pple are not very smart about use net.

For a so-called 'Time Lord' you're not very smart about anything.

dxAce
Michigan
USA