RadioBanter

-   -   Lloyd Davies rumor.... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/75133-lloyd-davies-rumor.html)

John Smith July 25th 05 10:14 PM

R2Vlc2g6DQoNCkkgdGhvdWdodCBpdCB3YXM6DQpGQkkgPSBGcm Vha2luZyBCb3pvaWQgSWdub3Jh
bnRzDQoNCkkgaGF2ZSBiZWVuIG1pc2luZm9ybWVkIGFuZCBzdG FuZCBjb3JyZWN0ZWQhDQoNCkpv
aG4NCg0KPGN1aHVsaW5Ad2VidHYubmV0PiB3cm90ZSBpbiBtZX NzYWdlIG5ld3M6MjAyNTgtNDJF
NTUxREUtMTA5MkBzdG9yZWZ1bGwtMzI1Ni5iYXkud2VidHYubm V0Li4uDQo+IEJ1dCBkbyB0aGV5
IGdldCBjb21wbGFpbnRzIGFib3V0IFRpbnkgVHVuYXM/IChPb29vcHMsVGlueSBUZW5uYXMpDQo+
IEZCST1GdW1ibGluZyBCdW1ibGluZyBJZGlvdHMuDQo+IGN1aH VsaW4NCj4=

[email protected] July 25th 05 10:18 PM

That's them Alabama Dumb Asses over there.I Know! I live next door to
them.Every once in a while,JT and Dave www.supertalkms.com read
off some Alabama Dumb Ass News on their radio talk show.It's funny too.
cuhulin