Old July 23rd 05, 05:06 PM

Default Lloyd Davies rumor....

Regarding this so-called rumor that Lloyd Davies is dead. I found
nothing at five online newspapers and a county coroner's website.

Just wanted to let you know, that in spite of the large variety of
people who dislike Lloyd and would like to see him dead, to propagate
something like this is now being treated as "terrorism".

My XYL was just reading in our local newspaper this morning about an 18
year old boy/man who pulled a similar prank on a girlfriend who dumped
him. He received 4 years in prison for terroristic threats.

I'd be willing to bet that out of all of the newsgroups on Usenet, even
the political ones, RRS probably gets more complaints to the FBI and
local law enforcement than any other. To quote Donald Anderson, W4JYZ;
"It's so, so sad...."

73, Bill - WA8MEA

Old July 23rd 05, 05:11 PM
dxAce

" wrote:

Regarding this so-called rumor that Lloyd Davies is dead. I found
nothing at five online newspapers and a county coroner's website.

Just wanted to let you know, that in spite of the large variety of
people who dislike Lloyd and would like to see him dead, to propagate
something like this is now being treated as "terrorism".

My XYL was just reading in our local newspaper this morning about an 18
year old boy/man who pulled a similar prank on a girlfriend who dumped
him. He received 4 years in prison for terroristic threats.

I'd be willing to bet that out of all of the newsgroups on Usenet, even
the political ones, RRS probably gets more complaints to the FBI and
local law enforcement than any other. To quote Donald Anderson, W4JYZ;
"It's so, so sad...."

Are you certain he wasn't talking about the performance (or lack thereof) of the
Tiny Tenna?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old July 23rd 05, 05:19 PM
John Smith

Over-reacting with claims of "terrorism", while maybe exciting to
some, is rather juvenile.

Davies has become much of a "personality" here and about, as such, I
suspect he is no more protected than bush or any movie star you can
name--they end up the end of "cheap jokes" all the time. This
certainly DOES NOT warrant criminal prosecution!

Get a grip, everyone take a deep breath and calm down...

John

oups.com...

Old July 25th 05, 05:27 AM
kk4tl

Mr. Tiny-Tenna reports:
Regarding this so-called rumor that Lloyd Davies is dead. I found
nothing at five online newspapers and a county coroner's website.

Reply:
We ran the same searches with the same results. We have it on good
authority that the Athens, AL office of the Lewis-Louis Detective
Agency has been enlisted to get to the bottom of this nasty rumor. I
spoke with senior partner, Louis Lewis earlier this evening and was
advised that all their resources will be brought to bear on this case
between now and the dates of Huntsville Hamfest.

Should they determine that Mr. Davies is still alive, a drop in,
complete with Papa John's Pizza, will be held in his honor on the
evening of August 20, 2005. Bro. Les suggests that we could call the
event "SackFest South".

A special event station using a certain .. amp .. from the .. Nashville
area .. will be used, and we'll borrow some Arky Bob wav files from
Kevin's website for some spectacular sound effects during The Great
Liberty Net.

All in all it promises to be a fine celebration. Don't miss it.

Hey Bro. Lawrence - you in?

Old July 25th 05, 08:27 PM
Steve - o (tm)

kk4tl wrote:
Mr. Tiny-Tenna reports:
[...]

I'm definitely in. I'll share any expenses (retainer fees, etc.),
because we've got to get a definitive answer to this question.

Perhaps Bro. Davies had a coronary? Too many pizzas, maybe...Or,
perhaps he wanted "more louder signals" (sic) from his Tuna Tinny
so he connected the plate transformer from a Collins 21E?

At any rate, enquiring minds definitely want to know, Bro. El Dubyah!

Old July 25th 05, 09:05 PM
Lewis Louis

Well, after an exhaustive investigation, it would appear that portions
of the rumors regarding Mr. Davies' employment and death are truthful.

He has been fired from his former place of employment, Papa Johns
Pizza. The exact reasons haven't come to light as of yet, but the
rumors of "secret sauce" and perversions with barnyard animals hasn't
been ruled out as of the writing of this report.

As far as his death, those rumors have yet to be substantiated, but it
does seem that Mr. Davies has been in seclusion since his termination
of employment.

As far as the security for SacFest 2005, we will once again provide
security for this annual event. The bill has been sent to your address
Mr. Wright. We once again express our profound pleasure in being chosen
to be your choice for security for this exemplary occurance.

We would like to remind you and other readers of these events, that Mr.
Davies has been less than truthful of the actual events we have
discussed over the telephone and on the internet.

Lewis Louis Detective Agency
The Largest Detective Agency in the South

Old July 25th 05, 09:11 PM
Lewis Louis

Mr. Lawrence,

Need I remind you of what happened the last time Mr. Davies tried to
outwit our agency?

Subject: Lewis-Louis agency shut down
From: "L L O Y D D A V I E S"
Date: 4/11/2003 1:39 PM Central Daylight Time

AP Atlanta -

In a early morning raid, members of the FBI and other government agencies,
seized assets and files of the Lewis-Louis detective firm, one of the
largest in the South.

A Federal Judge ordered the raid and lockdown of the building, after a
lengthy court case, started by Lloyd A. Davies and his brother Jim Davies.
The Davies brothers, from Alabama, started a class-action lawsuit along with
hundreds of other people who had been the victim of libel and their lives
destroyed by the false and harassment by the firm.

"My Husband lost his job to those two *******s" Jane Hill, one of the
plaintiffs, Mrs. Hill is also suing for wrongful death, in which she claims
her husband committed suicide because of Lewis-Louis.

Along with building seizure, internet access and e-mail have been shut off
and the personal assets of Lewis and Louis have been frozen. "This may be
extreme action," the Judge said, "but we are in extreme times"

--
Lloyd/N0VFP
"Finest No-Coder to key up a handier talkie"

Well, well we hear once again from Mr. Davies, one of the most unsavory

characters we have ever investigated.

Let me set you straight Mr. Davies.

1. We are not and have not been closed, or investigated by the FBI as
you
claim.

2. The Davies brothers do not exist, as witnessed by your own admission
that
Jim Davies was a phony name made up by you to "scare" some people off.
I can
post your letter on this if you wish.

3. Jane Hill has filed a lawsuit as you are well aware of, as you are
named as
the "reason" her husband committed suicide. You and the late Mr. Hill
were
involved in a homosexual relationship and the word leaked out to his
place of
employment. He then unfortunately committed suicide.

4. The building is owned fully by us and is open to the other 83
tenants who
rent from us.

5. We have had lawsuits filed against us from time to time due to the
nature of
our business. Scorecard to date. 18 filed, 0 won. We prevail as you can
see.

6. I would suggest, that you think twice before you try to outwit
people who
are smarter than you Mr. Davies. You own nothing now, but you could
wind up
owning even less if you are foolhardy enough to continue with your
foolishness.

Best Regards,

Old July 25th 05, 09:55 PM

But do they get complaints about Tiny Tunas? (Oooops,Tiny Tennas)
FBI=Fumbling Bumbling Idiots.
cuhulin

Old July 25th 05, 09:58 PM

They have much more things to worry about than RRS.
cuhulin

Old July 25th 05, 10:12 PM
John Smith

Y3VodWxpbjoNCg0KSSB3YXMgYXR0ZW1wdGluZyBzYXRpcmUsIE kgZ3Vlc3MgSSBmYWlsZWQgdG8g
Z2V0IHRoYXQgcG9pbnQgYWNyb3NzPw0KDQpKb2huDQoNCjxjdW h1bGluQHdlYnR2Lm5ldD4gd3Jv
dGUgaW4gbWVzc2FnZSBuZXdzOjIwMjU4LTQyRTU1MjVBLTEwOT RAc3RvcmVmdWxsLTMyNTYuYmF5
LndlYnR2Lm5ldC4uLg0KPiBUaGV5IGhhdmUgbXVjaCBtb3JlIH RoaW5ncyB0byB3b3JyeSBhYm91
dCB0aGFuIFJSUy4NCj4gY3VodWxpbg0KPg==

"Typos", Wogie??? Lloyd 2 Policy 7 June 24th 05 06:15 AM
Selling 52 Simplex Radios Rabbi Phil General 20 April 20th 05 11:25 PM
Selling 52 Simplex Radios Rabbi Phil Policy 20 April 20th 05 11:25 PM
Poor obese Nursie K4YZ Michael Coslo Policy 29 April 9th 05 11:50 PM
Lardass' Suicide attempts from before has left him more brain damaged! Weenie Wogie General 1 February 6th 05 10:31 PM