Old July 24th 05, 02:40 AM

Default (OT) Is bush The Most Extraneous President?

Scroll down the middle isle at www.rense.com for the article.Like
I said before,bush is not the real prez of U.S.A.cheney is.Big Red One
guys are delivering that baby in that Tank now,in the movie.
cuhulin

Old July 24th 05, 03:00 AM
dxAce

Scroll down the middle isle at
www.rense.com for the article.Like
I said before,bush is not the real prez of U.S.A.cheney is.Big Red One
guys are delivering that baby in that Tank now,in the movie.
cuhulin

OK, then tell me why the whack job liberals are still screaming that Bush stole
the election?

Shouldn't they get with the program and say that Cheney stole the election?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old July 24th 05, 03:02 AM
Howard

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 22:00:13 -0400, dxAce

Scroll down the middle isle at www.rense.com for the article.Like
I said before,bush is not the real prez of U.S.A.cheney is.Big Red One
guys are delivering that baby in that Tank now,in the movie.
cuhulin

OK, then tell me why the whack job liberals are still screaming that Bush stole
the election?

Shouldn't they get with the program and say that Cheney stole the election?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Since when did you expect whack job liberals to understand such a
nuance?
Old July 24th 05, 03:09 AM
dxAce

Howard wrote:

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 22:00:13 -0400, dxAce

Scroll down the middle isle at www.rense.com for the article.Like
I said before,bush is not the real prez of U.S.A.cheney is.Big Red One
guys are delivering that baby in that Tank now,in the movie.
cuhulin

OK, then tell me why the whack job liberals are still screaming that Bush stole
the election?

Shouldn't they get with the program and say that Cheney stole the election?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Since when did you expect whack job liberals to understand such a
nuance?

Yeah, you're right. But hey, I'll bet Cheney is gonna be real ****ed when he finds
out he's really been President all these years.

When is someone gonna tell him the news?

Old July 24th 05, 03:17 AM
Brian Denley

Howard wrote:

Since when did you expect whack job liberals to understand such a
nuance?

Go whack yourself off asshole

--
Brian Denley

Old July 24th 05, 05:51 AM
FDR

"dxAce" wrote in message

Howard wrote:

[...]

They have a strict don't ask, don't tell policy.

Old July 24th 05, 06:11 AM
Howard

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 22:17:01 -0400, "Brian Denley"
wrote:

Howard wrote:

Since when did you expect whack job liberals to understand such a
nuance?

Go whack yourself off asshole

Geez, I haven't been called an asshole in a while, and then it was at
least by folks who know me well enough to make that judgement. Take a
chill-pill and realize that 'whack jobs' of any political leaning are
worthy of disdain.

Old July 24th 05, 02:14 PM
David

wrote:

Howard wrote:

Since when did you expect whack job liberals to understand such a
nuance?

Go whack yourself off asshole

Geez, I haven't been called an asshole in a while, and then it was at
least by folks who know me well enough to make that judgement. Take a
chill-pill and realize that 'whack jobs' of any political leaning are
worthy of disdain.

This country was founded by wack jobs who dared to think for
themselves.

Old July 24th 05, 02:18 PM
dxAce

wrote:

Howard wrote:

Since when did you expect whack job liberals to understand such a
nuance?

Go whack yourself off asshole

Geez, I haven't been called an asshole in a while, and then it was at
least by folks who know me well enough to make that judgement. Take a
chill-pill and realize that 'whack jobs' of any political leaning are
worthy of disdain.

This country was founded by wack jobs who dared to think for
themselves.

When do you plan on starting, 'tard boy?

LMAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA