Old July 31st 05, 07:59 PM
Mike Terry

Seems to an odd connection with shortwave radio...or is that how it works?

wrote in message
About a week or two ago,I saw a website at www.gizmodo.com about how
to make an inexpensive gadget to turn traffic lights from red to green.I
sent that website to one of my other six (count em,six) (that reminds
me,I need to click on my webtv female user name thingy to see if Raz has
something to say to me,hang on Raz,I will be right there,pretending I am
a 19 year old gurl) webtv user name thingys.I am not crazy enough to
build a gadget like that.
cuhulin

Old July 31st 05, 08:15 PM

Don't make a gadget like that.They have them infrared cameras up there
on those overhead wires and they will nail you.
cuhulin

Old August 1st 05, 06:28 PM
Ian Smith

wrote in message
My raggity old 1978 long wheelbase Dodge van has about 14 feet of
cargo
space in it from inside the rear doors to inside of the windshield
(windscreen,to you,Scotland girl) I had to unload a big two piece
settee
(put the two pieces together and it is a lonnggggg couch,sofa,to you
Scotland girl) and I also have two tables and a few big boxes of
junk
and two wheels/tires (tyres,to you,Scotland girl,wheel/tires three
times
larger than on that little toy crackerbox you drive) and a boat
engine
and and a big old air compressor and other assorted odds and ends of
big
junk in my van.(I also own a 1971 short wheelbase Chevrolet van and
regular size wheelbase 1982 Ford van and a 1976 Chevrolet ex bread
truck
van that is bigger than anything you have ever seen and a 1914 Ford
model car and a 1942 Willys World War Two Jeep and a 1948 Willys
civilian Jeep and a 1961 Hercules German moped,it has bicycle pedals
on
it,I just now got my 25 foot long tape measure and I measured my
Doge
van from bumper to bumper,about 18 feet long.I measured my 1976
Chevrolet ex bread truck in my back yard,about 22 feet long and six
and
a half feet wide by about eight feet high) I had to make room in my
Dodge van so the window unit airconditioner I bought at Cowboy
Maloney
Electric City on Ellis Ave here in Jackson,Mississippi would fit in
the
ass end of my van.And you,Scotland girl are worried/concerned about
the
big gas burners we American's own and drive and "waste" gasoline
on.You
don't have a leg to stand on! Scotland girl!
cuhulin

That's a nice collection of big vehicles you have there. Hope
you'll still afford the price of gas in years to come. For the record,
I'm not too concerned about your gas guzzlers. Just admire the logic
of using up a finite resource in such a wasteful manner, while
"economising" could reap many dividends in the long run.

Oh, and lose the "girl" reference. It's tiresome and I thought you
were capable of higher things.

Old August 1st 05, 07:47 PM

Do you admire the locic we crazy Cowboys saved y'alls bacon in World War
Two and we will do it again if necessay.Just think of all the gasoline
and diesel fuel and Aircraft fuel and oil and fuel for Ships and
Submarines and Tanks and Jeeps and Trucks and Bulldozers and Generators
and many other kinds of gas guzzlers we wasted on sniveling little folks
like you!
cuhulin

Old August 1st 05, 07:53 PM

I have some old antique junk bicycles,but I don't figure on ever riding
them around,I have a few old antique tricycles and old antique two wheel
scooters too.I quit pedaling when I was about eleven years old and I am
too fat now anyway.Go ride your bicycle now. www.confederate.com
if you ever get interested in real two wheelers.
cuhulin

Old August 1st 05, 11:06 PM

Say there,Scotland girl.I forgot to mention I also own a 1914 Ford T
Model Runabout Roadster car.It looks like a touring car except it has
one seat and a Turtledeck trunk (boot,to you) behind the seat.I bought
that car in November 1971 from a guy by the name of Gary Peterson in
Sioux Falls,South Dakota.He and his wife were moving to
Minneapolis,Minnesota and they couldn't take the car with him.I paid him
(of course,his pretty blonde wife took my money) $1,800.00 cash for my
car.You can come and see for yourself if you want to.
cuhulin

Old August 3rd 05, 02:30 AM
PowerHouse Communications

"uncle arnie" wrote in message
Jim Hackett wrote:
I am back from a trip to Europe and saw prices for a litre at 1.20 Euro
range. This works out to 4.53 euros per US gal, or about 5.38/US gal in
Europe. We took the train everywhere.....

Um, can't blame ya!