RadioBanter

-   -   Ding Dong the Ugly Old Witch... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/75424-ding-dong-ugly-old-witch.html)

Hatfield July 29th 05 06:59 AM

Ding Dong the Ugly Old Witch...

Matt Drudge now reporting Helen Thomas swears to kill herself if Cheney
runs for Prez. So, run, Dicky, run!

RHF July 29th 05 08:02 AM

"H" - Run Dick Run ! ~ RHF
. . . . .

Greg July 29th 05 12:57 PM

From: "Hatfield"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 28 Jul 2005 22:59:00 -0700
Subject: Ding Dong the Ugly Old Witch...

Matt Drudge now reporting Helen Thomas swears to kill herself if Cheney
runs for Prez. So, run, Dicky, run!

Drudge should make it interesting. If Cheney runs and loses, Drudge should
kill himself. Actually, he should kill himself no matter what.

Greg

[email protected] July 29th 05 04:51 PM

Hatfield wrote:
Matt Drudge now reporting Helen Thomas swears to kill herself if Cheney
runs for Prez. So, run, Dicky, run!

Madeline Albright is definitely uglier! Everytime I see her face I
contemplate suicide!

[email protected] July 29th 05 05:47 PM

Enough to scare the living daylights,,,,,,,,,
cuhulin

MnMikew July 29th 05 06:30 PM

From: "Hatfield"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 28 Jul 2005 22:59:00 -0700

Matt Drudge now reporting Helen Thomas swears to kill herself if Cheney
runs for Prez. So, run, Dicky, run!

Drudge should make it interesting. If Cheney runs and loses, Drudge

should
kill himself. Actually, he should kill himself no matter what.

Greg

I'd rather see you dead.

SeeingEyeDog July 29th 05 11:44 PM

wrote

Madeline Albright is definitely uglier! Everytime I see her face I
contemplate suicide!

Komrade David should take a hint.

[email protected] July 29th 05 11:49 PM

Sooooo uglyyyyy,,, makes you want to run for the puke bucket.
cuhulin

John Smith July 29th 05 11:55 PM

Hatfield:

An old guy with severe coronary problems, a lesbian daughter and was high-up in
a corrupt company which is now raping the oil in Iraq for members of a "shadow
government."

Hey, we let clinton be president, why not?

John

oups.com...

[email protected] July 30th 05 12:38 AM

I didn't let klintoon be the prez.