Old July 29th 05, 06:59 AM
Hatfield

Default Ding Dong the Ugly Old Witch...

Matt Drudge now reporting Helen Thomas swears to kill herself if Cheney
runs for Prez. So, run, Dicky, run!

Old July 29th 05, 08:02 AM
RHF

"H" - Run Dick Run ! ~ RHF
. . . . .

Old July 29th 05, 12:57 PM
Greg

From: "Hatfield"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 28 Jul 2005 22:59:00 -0700
Subject: Ding Dong the Ugly Old Witch...

Matt Drudge now reporting Helen Thomas swears to kill herself if Cheney
runs for Prez. So, run, Dicky, run!

Drudge should make it interesting. If Cheney runs and loses, Drudge should
kill himself. Actually, he should kill himself no matter what.

Greg

Old July 29th 05, 04:51 PM

Hatfield wrote:
Matt Drudge now reporting Helen Thomas swears to kill herself if Cheney
runs for Prez. So, run, Dicky, run!

Madeline Albright is definitely uglier! Everytime I see her face I
contemplate suicide!

Old July 29th 05, 05:47 PM

Enough to scare the living daylights,,,,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old July 29th 05, 06:30 PM
MnMikew

From: "Hatfield"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 28 Jul 2005 22:59:00 -0700

Matt Drudge now reporting Helen Thomas swears to kill herself if Cheney
runs for Prez. So, run, Dicky, run!

Drudge should make it interesting. If Cheney runs and loses, Drudge

should
kill himself. Actually, he should kill himself no matter what.

Greg

I'd rather see you dead.

Old July 29th 05, 11:44 PM
SeeingEyeDog

wrote

Madeline Albright is definitely uglier! Everytime I see her face I
contemplate suicide!

Komrade David should take a hint.

Old July 29th 05, 11:49 PM

Sooooo uglyyyyy,,, makes you want to run for the puke bucket.
cuhulin

Old July 29th 05, 11:55 PM
John Smith

Hatfield:

An old guy with severe coronary problems, a lesbian daughter and was high-up in
a corrupt company which is now raping the oil in Iraq for members of a "shadow
government."

Hey, we let clinton be president, why not?

John

oups.com...

Old July 30th 05, 12:38 AM

I didn't let klintoon be the prez.