Old July 31st 05, 04:16 PM
m II

dxAce wrote:

Sure beats being as low as a dumbass Canuck!

Keep trying, 'tard boy!

Two out of your four insults in ONE posting. Wow! How did you ever get *that*
concept?

If it weren't so mind numbingly BORING, I'd be way up at the 'indifferent' level.

....yawwwnnnnn...

Old July 31st 05, 04:19 PM
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

Sure beats being as low as a dumbass Canuck!

Keep trying, 'tard boy!

Two out of your four insults in ONE posting. Wow! How did you ever get
*that* concept?

If it weren't so mind numbingly BORING, I'd be way up at the 'indifferent'
level.

...yawwwnnnnn...

Are you guys trying to out do each other?

B.H.

Old July 31st 05, 04:44 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Sure beats being as low as a dumbass Canuck!

Keep trying, 'tard boy!

Two out of your four insults in ONE posting. Wow! How did you ever get *that*
concept?

If it weren't so mind numbingly BORING, I'd be way up at the 'indifferent' level.

That might be an improvement... right now you're still at the dumbass Canuck level.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old August 1st 05, 02:38 AM
Carter-K8VT

dxAce wrote:

Keep trying, 'tard boy!

Yes, please do keep trying. This is the only attention he gets... :-)

Old July 31st 05, 04:12 PM
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message
dxAce wrote:

Back on crack, 'tard boy?

I'm afraid the only developmentally challenged person here is you, Bozo.
Your recent 'go jump in the river' insult showed such great promise. You
had FINALLY reached the grade three level of conversational interaction.
Now this letdown. How does it feel to be far below Cuhulin on the general
scale of things?

mike

What about Dave? He just had a nervous breakdown over the whole
conversation.

B.H.

Old July 31st 05, 04:21 PM
David

dxAce wrote:

Back on crack, 'tard boy?

I'm afraid the only developmentally challenged person here is you, Bozo.
Your recent 'go jump in the river' insult showed such great promise. You
had FINALLY reached the grade three level of conversational interaction.
Now this letdown. How does it feel to be far below Cuhulin on the general
scale of things?

mike

What about Dave? He just had a nervous breakdown over the whole
conversation.

B.H.

You must be projecting, Sigmund. I'm as cool as a cucumber in the
rain.

Old July 31st 05, 04:29 PM
Brian Hill

"David" wrote in message

You must be projecting, Sigmund. I'm as cool as a cucumber in the
rain.

Yea and that rain is helping float Mr. Cucumber down that river called
Denial. lol

B.H.

Old July 31st 05, 04:36 PM
m II

Brian Hill wrote:

What about Dave? He just had a nervous breakdown over the whole
conversation.

He may well have, but look at the bright side. Unlike the Ace, he at least *HAS*
a nervous system and the associated backbone to post what he believes in. Beats
the heck out of the ever so boring 'tard, tote and crack garbage from Mister
Xenophobe.

mike
Old July 31st 05, 04:45 PM
Brian Hill

"m II" wrote in message
Brian Hill wrote:

What about Dave? He just had a nervous breakdown over the whole
conversation.

He may well have, but look at the bright side. Unlike the Ace, he at least
*HAS* a nervous system and the associated backbone to post what he
believes in. Beats the heck out of the ever so boring 'tard, tote and
crack garbage from Mister Xenophobe.

He doesn't believe that ****. He's just trollin. He likes to stir up the
group. If he really believed the **** he spews he would be screaming it
everywhere and not just in RRS.

B.H.

Old July 31st 05, 04:15 PM

Not worried too much about that.Mine has unofficially collasped.
cuhulin

Here's Your Answer, Todd.... K4YZ Policy 104 May 9th 05 09:43 AM
a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
Next Stop ... MARTIAL LAW Vic Canova Shortwave 4 September 9th 04 06:36 AM
Israel - government approves bill proposal legalizing Arutz 7 Mike Terry Shortwave 10 January 5th 04 03:10 AM