RadioBanter

-   -   This guy on the Shuttle?????? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/75802-guy-shuttle.html)

NASA Norman August 5th 05 03:30 AM

This guy on the Shuttle??????

http://www.linkdump.be/framed.php?ai...grospaceprogra
m.com/

[email protected] August 5th 05 04:27 AM

What bucks? NASA isn't exactly rolling in dough.
cuhulin

[email protected] August 5th 05 04:52 AM

Sometimes,there are unforseen tragedies.We recover and we learn and we
build better and we move FORWARD.We do not bury our heads in the sand
like YOU do.Whiney babies like YOU can NOT stop us!
cuhulin

NASA Norman August 6th 05 08:46 AM

Sometimes,there are unforseen tragedies.
'Guess you don't study "or" pay much attention to just what was being said
by a spokesman to NASA. With a shrug of the shoulders "we made a mistake".
Pay particular attention to the facial expressions.
If you don't understand coonlint, then sit down!!